Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Contest chatter thread and merchants

I'm at 133 as of yesterday. I've been a shopping fool.

Placed 2 more orders tonight and still have to do the food orders. I'm going to try to make the 150 for the big bonus.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Put in another order yesterday night LOL. I must back away from ebay. LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

I am at 79 as of this morning. I am waiting on 3 shopping orders to pend and one DS. I still have some shopping to do, so I am pretty confident I will get the middle bonus! I am not counting on the larger bonus, though, but $10 is still great!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

I can't believe you guys who are close to or past a 100!! Wow. I'm getting close to 50, but doubt I'll get a 100 - though that would be really cool. DH has put a sort of moratorium on how much spending I do online now, since our budget is going to be stretched by bigger house payments, so.....guess I should try to do more surveys!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    I can't believe you guys who are close to or past a 100!! Wow. I'm getting close to 50, but doubt I'll get a 100 - though that would be really cool. DH has put a sort of moratorium on how much spending I do online now, since our budget is going to be stretched by bigger house payments, so.....guess I should try to do more surveys!
    You just need to convince DH that online shopping is not only saving you money but making you money too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I have 77 at the moment...not sure if I can make it to 100 but I'm going to try!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    You just need to convince DH that online shopping is not only saving you money but making you money too.
    I run that past him regularly, but you know how guys can be - they get really set in their opinions! If he sees more than 5 purchases online in a month, he thinks I've gone overboard...oops, I had 6 right at the end of November!

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    I was very lucky with surveys in November (for me). I think between DS and AMP I had 25 entries. I had been having a hard time with the surveys. The end of the month was awful. Didn't get one of either for days.

Keep going.........you just never know.

How's the new house coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I'm at 133 as of yesterday. I've been a shopping fool.

Placed 2 more orders tonight and still have to do the food orders. I'm going to try to make the 150 for the big bonus.
    Kathie, when I looked at the big board, I was thinking you've been doing some shopping ...nothing wrong with that!

I'm at 82 entries right now with a good bunch of shopping still to hit my pending list...so with surveys, I should be well on my way to the $10 bonus!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I was very lucky with surveys in November (for me). I think between DS and AMP I had 25 entries. I had been having a hard time with the surveys. The end of the month was awful. Didn't get one of either for days.

Keep going.........you just never know.

How's the new house coming along?
    New house is coming along great! We've got some paint, so can get started - wow, there's going to be a lot of painting before we're done. Just too many white walls....and one funny room with each wall a different color (crayola room!) - it's all gotta be covered up with some good warm color! One good thing about a new house is at least there are things DH agrees we need to buy and I can shop for thru SR!