Thread: New member looking for help

Default New member looking for help

Hi, I am a new member to sunshine rewards and I have a few questions. I get the surveys, no problems there. But with the signups, how far do you have to go to complete them? Because I can't seem to get past the silver, gold, and platinum offers. Also, is there a limit on how many signups you can do daily, monthly, or anything. For shopping, how long does it usually take to credit? And if there is no cresit after 30 days and you send your confirmation, how long after that does it take to credit?
    Ok, that seems like a lot. I guess I just need some pointers/explinations from you pros out there. Thanks!
    Robyn

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'll start to answer by breaking your questions into sections and I'm sure others will come in with more information/experience.

1. Completion of offers - this is a very big gray area for the forums since advertisers read in here frequently and they want legitimate leads to the offers they are running. So, with that said I can't really tell you how to complete the offer. I can just tell you what works for me. I tend to go through them and sign up for the neat vacation travel guides or newsletters via email. Then I'll go look at the specified number of gold/silver/whatever offers that they want me to look at and any other bonus offers. After that I'll decide if I want to sign up for anything or pass for the moment and I'll close the window and then check my email for a confirmation email and then follow the instructions there. Then I'm done.

2) Limit. There is no real limit but the more you do in one sitting the less likely they will all credit. I try to do 1-2 freebies at most per day and I think no more than 5-7 per week was the recommendation years ago. I just stick with that due to timing constraints and it keeps me from getting frustrated or burnt out.

3) Shopping - it all varies by merchant. What I've noticed is that most merchants will hold the credits from SR until after the item ships and then they wil release it. The exception is travel which credits after your trip is completed and it is only sent to SR once a month. So travel takes longer but everything else shouldn't take but the standard 10-14 business days to at least pend. If it isn't pending by the 10-14th business day I file a TT.

4) Trouble Tickets - the timing on resolution varies. It depends on how quick the merchant is to respond. Typically what happens is you will fill out the TT and SR will review it. Then they will pull out their spreadsheets from the various advertisers and check for any credits that came through without any member id numbers that match what your credit should be. If there is a match you'll see credit. If there isn't then it will get submitted to the merchant. Some merchants take submissions one at a time any day of the week. Others prefer to receive them in batches once or twice a month. So it just depends. Then they have to research it and then they will come back to SR for more info or with credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

And to add a little about the TT (trouble tickets).

We will usually keep them open for 90 days or so, pretty much after that, if the merchant refuses to even acknowledge the ticket, we close it. We do during that 90 days contact them usually twice more. If there are ever any changes to the TT, we will let you know, you don't need to keep opening it back up or another to ask about it, we will be watching it over that 90 days.

BTW, glad to have you here. Ask away, many nice gals (and guys) to help you out. Their experiences are best ways to learn and make money. And have fun, cause thats our number one priority, making SR fun for everyone.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.