Thread: Sorry....have to vent

Default Sorry....have to vent

So frustrated. I just spent 40 minutes to get 95% through an AMP survey...which I haven't been able to get in week or so, to get the Sorry you don't qualify message. How do I get 95% through a survey that was that long, to not qualify! I don't understand!!!!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    So frustrated. I just spent 40 minutes to get 95% through an AMP survey...which I haven't been able to get in week or so, to get the Sorry you don't qualify message. How do I get 95% through a survey that was that long, to not qualify! I don't understand!!!!!!
    Was it when you were filling out your demographics? If so, I got that one this morning too and I was going slow, so that was not the reason for it, I'm sure it was some sort of glitch....but boy was I mad as I had been working on it for at least 20 minutes. It happens sometimes and then we have to move on!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Yeah, demographics at the end. I know, have to move on. Just frustrating, because now it tells me I have tried too many times and can't get another one. I was going slow, so not sure what happened.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Yeah, demographics at the end. I know, have to move on. Just frustrating, because now it tells me I have tried too many times and can't get another one. I was going slow, so not sure what happened.
    Try again a bit later because I was able to get another one after that happened to me.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

i HATE that!! I wish they would do the demographics at the begining before you spend 20+ minutes on the survey to find out you didn't qualify!
    Jennifer -

DITTO!~