Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surveys Will Get Harder

Default Surveys Will Get Harder

Just as a reminder to everyone who does surveys...

Surveys will get a little harder as we head toward the end of the year. More money is being spend on advertising and less on research. Plus, more people take vacation time, so less people are working on adding surveys. If you are trying to make the Contest Bonus for Nov/Dec, now would be the time to get your surveys in as much as possible. I know they can sometimes be frustrating. But I also know how upset people get when they count on getting surveys later in the quarter and then can't get them or don't have time to get them. Then they don't make Super Member or can't cash out in time and it gets sad.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Thanks for the reminder! I am trying to take a DS every day and push DH to take the AMP.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Tricia.
    Last edited by OhMari; 11-12-2009 at 09:15 AM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thumbs up

Thanks for the reminder. Computuer has been down for 2 days so hopefully we can get back on track.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Thanks for the warning!

I thought they were already harder to get! This month has been a big struggle to get my survey's every day. And finally yesterday i got all 3....only for the dang SM to not credit! such is my luck lately!!

I'm working towards the holiday contest....but i also know that i'm going to miss 10 days of survey's in December for our vacation. I'm doing everything i can NOW to get my survey's in. And it's gotten MUCH harder already! I'm scared to see what December will bring!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the reminder.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Thanks for the heads up, I try everyday at least for my DS and have been successful.

While we're at it, could we get a Nov survey count on the GF page?
    Sunshine Rewards

Just what I didn't want to be reminded of! Surveys have already been much harder to come by, and the next while is going to be so busy with moving, etc., that I may have to resign myself to not many entries, I guess.
    SPeaking of entries - if there is a survey you completed, but then there is an error which you report and get credit for, can this not count as an entry, too? I just got bit by this meatless survey too, where it says you have completed it, but then gives you a page that says you didn't qualify. However, it is a survey taken, and if the credit comes after reporting an error, shouldn't that count. ---- I may not have a chance to try for another today, to get the congrats page and official entry.
    Anyway, thanks!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Funny you should mention this as I've been able to get a daily survey every day this month (which is GREAT for me) - until yesterday!!!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country