Thread: Zhu Zhu Pets for Pre-Order at Toys R Us - NOW!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Zhu Zhu Pets for Pre-Order at Toys R Us - NOW!

BF ads had it up this morning on FB, i just went and did it. Beats waiting outside of TRU last Sunday morning for 30 mins to buy 1 $10 pet.

Anyhow it's the city it comes with 2 hamsters and all of the accessories, this is going to be a Santa gift for both girls. Just an FYI as I know a few are looking for them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Looks like they are all gone already.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Looks like they are all gone already.
    WOW! I had to go check bc I couldn't believe it, and yeah I guess they did. THey probably only had a certain # of sets they were going to sell and may have more later?

I even procrastinated on it this morning. I saw it before 9 am but then around 920 my girlfriend called me about it so I decided to look again and figured it was worth it. (I dread using this computer at work it's to slow for me) It took me a while to check out, bc I browsed for other items that were out of stock anyway. I was able to go through SR it was tricky at first trying to find it, so we shall see. I got my conf. email at 943am I hope this is it for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Dawn! I didn't get up and check SR first thing in the morning. I just got around to checking. I can't believe that I missed this. Zhu Zhu pets are the only thing my DD8 has asked for by name.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Dawn! I didn't get up and check SR first thing in the morning. I just got around to checking. I can't believe that I missed this. Zhu Zhu pets are the only thing my DD8 has asked for by name.
    Actually i saw the notice via email and facebook, I think they were gone by the time I posted this. Sorry. I know how you feel check to see if your local TRU will be getting hamsters this Sunday. I was told on Sunday morning that they were getting drop shipments every Sunday of just the hamsters. It's a start...
    Sunshine Rewards