Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thoughts?

Default Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thoughts?

Our big holiday promotion is already underway, but I am wondering what all of you would like to see for Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Obviously we will be posting all of the coupons and deals as soon as we get them and running some increased cash back on top of the 12 we already have. But here are some other thoughts:

*Forum Games NOT related to shopping
    *Twitter or Facebook Updates as deals come in
    *Forum Games based on making purchases
    *Help locating particular items on sale
    *Threads set up that you can "subscribe" to if you are looking for particular items (like we had for the Wii Fit last year)

Just tossing some things around. What interest you most for those 4 days?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think a thread where we can post what we are looking for and then having fellow members post where they see it on sale would be awesome! I'm not sure how my weekend is going to go. I am super nervous because we are going to Mike's family for the holidays and well, I want his sister to join SR. I might be tethering via my blackberry so we don't mess up the ip addresses and such. I'm hoping to do some shopping though.
    Sunshine Rewards

Surely someone else has an opinion!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I think a thread where we can post what we are looking for and then having fellow members post where they see it on sale would be awesome!
    I agree I have been browsing the shops a lot looking for the best deals on the items I still need.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

i love cate's suggestion. perhaps we could also have a thread where we post things about the hard-to-buy people in our lives and others could give ideas? sometimes a fresh perspective helps, especially when you're stumped.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

My choice would be Forum Games NOT related to shopping because I'm done with my shopping except for a male grab bag type gift and my husband will probably take care of that.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Our big holiday promotion is already underway, but I am wondering what all of you would like to see for Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Obviously we will be posting all of the coupons and deals as soon as we get them and running some increased cash back on top of the 12 we already have. But here are some other thoughts:

*Forum Games NOT related to shopping
    *Forum Games based on making purchases
    *Help locating particular items on sale
    *Threads set up that you can "subscribe" to if you are looking for particular items (like we had for the Wii Fit last year)

Just tossing some things around. What interest you most for those 4 days?
    This would be probably the most helpful:
    Sunshine Rewards

I will be off the computer Black Friday!!! I usually do all my shopping in my house that day but not this year. But Monday I plan on being online and finding those last few things I need. I don't need much this year as I am about done so it isn't as big of a deal this year. (My family is together for Thanksgiving so I am saving shipping by giving all their gifts to them to open on Christmas.)
    <Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Just wanted to add in my thoughts. A forum game not related to shopping would be great but something that doesn't require you to be tied to the computer all the time. How about a scavenger hunt? That way you can search and find the clue and decide if you want to guess or wait until the next clue.

A thread in the forum for what someone is searching for would be helpful also. It would be great to have such a thread because I am looking for those darn zhu zhu pets.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

All of the ideas would be great, but the one I like above the others is the thread on where to find.... I think it would get lots of traffic! Many times I know what I want to get, but just don't know the "best" place to get it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge