Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thoughts?

I'd love to see

Facebook Updates as deals come in!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

I'll definately be at home shopping online that Fri-Sun & possibly Mon. Would definately be interested in anything on where to find items & what deals are going on.
    Kathleen

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'll start working on getting threads set up for specific deals. What specifically will people be looking for besides:

1) Zhu Zhu Pets
    2) Deals on Nintendo DS and DSi
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm not totally serious about buying a laptop right now, having said that if there are any really really good deals on them I would probably cave and buy one now. I think I've seen a few other threads recently on people looking at computers so it might be a good general thread to have going.
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

Laptop/desktop deals
    pixos
    DS games
    dvds
    bluray player
    ipod accessories like headphones, alarm clock, case ect.

Those are the things I am looking for at the moment.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Wii Games, Modum, North Face

Suggestions, maybe Arcade Games.
    Sometimes shopping sites get bogged down and really move slow and what a better way to pass the time.
    Give us like 10 games to play with, and do it on an honor system, that you can only try 3 times for each game and you can only post your highest score. Out of the 10 games, randomly pick 3 winners to win a dime, nickel and quarter. It don't have to be much, just something to do while we shop.

i'm with cate. i need a laptop. can't think of anything else to get my DD besides a cell phone.

2 weeks ago Walmart had an HP laptop for $299 in store only - so I'm guessing something similar in price will come out on Black Friday? It was very organized. You were handed a number as you got into line and then you took your number to the electronics counter to exchange for one of the laptops.
    Sunshine Rewards

I saw the paid e-mail this morning, and I am buying a new baggalini through Bagsbuy.com.
    My dd's told me to get a new purse, they said my old baggalini looked like a back pack. So I got a new purse this summer and I hate it.
    I'm going with the black baggalini messenger bag, it is 17% off and with the extra 20% off I can probably get it for $28. Merry Christmas to me.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I saw the paid e-mail this morning, and I am buying a new baggalini through Bagsbuy.com.
    My dd's told me to get a new purse, they said my old baggalini looked like a back pack. So I got a new purse this summer and I hate it.
    I'm going with the black baggalini messenger bag, it is 17% off and with the extra 20% off I can probably get it for $28. Merry Christmas to me.
    That's what I have! I use it all the time... when we travel, the kids' school field trips, pumpkin patch, etc. Love it!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs