Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That's what I have! I use it all the time... when we travel, the kids' school field trips, pumpkin patch, etc. Love it!

Exactly, it's hands free, holds a water bottle on the side, and you wouldn't believe the amount of things I can stuff into it. plus my dh doesn't mind holding it or wearing it-when he absolutely has too.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Exactly, it's hands free, holds a water bottle on the side, and you wouldn't believe the amount of things I can stuff into it. plus my dh doesn't mind holding it or wearing it-when he absolutely has too.
    About how much could you cram into this thing? I'm looking for a new bag to bring with us to Disney in May...brought a Columbia reg. backpack sized messenger bag diagonal across the shoulder thing like this (but larger) and was ok while we were there, BUT my back was KILLING me for about 2 weeks after we got back!

Any problems like that with this bag? It's smaller, so less weight might just be the issue here...but I always like to make sure I have everything with me that the kids or I might need
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    About how much could you cram into this thing? I'm looking for a new bag to bring with us to Disney in May...brought a Columbia reg. backpack sized messenger bag diagonal across the shoulder thing like this (but larger) and was ok while we were there, BUT my back was KILLING me for about 2 weeks after we got back!

Any problems like that with this bag? It's smaller, so less weight might just be the issue here...but I always like to make sure I have everything with me that the kids or I might need

Water bottle on the side, there is a phone holder on the other side. My dh would put 3 cans of diet Dew, gator-aid, snacks, I could fit a long sleeve shirt, camera, batteries, wipes, towels, medicine in my bag when we went to WDW. There are 2 zippers on the front and I usually put my camera in there, so I could pull it out faster, plus there is a holder for a pen, and there is a mesh seperating the 2 areas. Oh, I also fit my Passporter in there. There is a zipper on the strap, and we put our tickets in these slots, or fast passes.

The strap crosses in front of you, and the bag rest comfortable on your side back. I love it, but it was heavy in the morning with the soda's, but my dh drank them pretty fast. I actually have the beige and now I am getting the black one. I actually wash mine in the wash machine and hang it outside to dry.

I have a super bad back, and my back never hurt, but I noticed at times it was heavy and that was in the morning, and I made my dh carry it, till he drank all his soda's.

Last edited by OhMari; 11-24-2009 at 10:25 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards