Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday the 13th Special

Since I almost never try these (b/c I rarely get into one), I have a question based on the experience I just had. Gotta ask b/c I don't know.

Got into one at long last. Spent a really solid amount of time doing it. Could tell it was wrapping up. Showed 95%, was answering the "sorting" questions. Hit the last button (last based on previous experience with surveys like it)....got invalid session, session expired.

So it's been about 10 minutes and the tears have dried up (seriously...this is why I rarely try for them, I spend so long being careful with my answers), and now I wonder...can I clear cookies and try again? Or am I all done with AMP for the day?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Since I almost never try these (b/c I rarely get into one), I have a question based on the experience I just had. Gotta ask b/c I don't know.

Got into one at long last. Spent a really solid amount of time doing it. Could tell it was wrapping up. Showed 95%, was answering the "sorting" questions. Hit the last button (last based on previous experience with surveys like it)....got invalid session, session expired.

So it's been about 10 minutes and the tears have dried up (seriously...this is why I rarely try for them, I spend so long being careful with my answers), and now I wonder...can I clear cookies and try again? Or am I all done with AMP for the day?
    Something very similar just happened to me too! I rarely qualify, but I got lucky this time. Clearing cookies didn't work for me. It still told me I'd taken the maximum number of surveys today.

Thanks!
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Thank you!

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    Something very similar just happened to me too! I rarely qualify, but I got lucky this time. Clearing cookies didn't work for me. It still told me I'd taken the maximum number of surveys today.
    I had something like that happen to me earlier in the afternoon, but then I was able to get one this evening! Good luck!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Less than two hours left on this!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs