Thread: Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals

Default Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals

I have to tell you, from what I have seen coming out and what I am seeing Sears and Kmart run over the weekends, and some Toys R Us, you aren't going to beat these deals. Ya, there is going to be the straggler of stuff that may interest you, but I am so impressed with the buys I'm seeing especially the doorbusters and limited hr ones and the weekends ones from Sears and Kmart, that if you are hesitant cause you think you are going to find something better, don't wait. And with double contest entries from Kmart and the increased credit, its an even better deal.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hey Cindy,

I'm trying to decide whether to go ahead and make my purchase from Football Fanatics now or wait till Black Friday. Do you know if they are planning anything special?

Any thoughts on other merchants?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Hey Cindy,

I'm trying to decide whether to go ahead and make my purchase from Football Fanatics now or wait till Black Friday. Do you know if they are planning anything special?

Any thoughts on other merchants?
    Not yet, but I do see the NFL shop having their Friends and Family, 20% off everything sale right now.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks! I was looking at college items so I'll just hold out a little longer just to see and then go ahead and buy. I loved everything in my last order from them so I want to continue to support their store.
    Sunshine Rewards