Thread: Canvas On Demand

Default Canvas On Demand

I just HAD to post about my Canvas On Demand that arrived today. I am absolutely thrilled!! I ordered a picture of my 1 year old granddaughter from her 1st birthday party which was in early September. This is to be a Christmas gift for my DS and DDIL.

First, the service was outstanding. I received an email 2 days after I ordered saying that my picture was very closely cropped and that instead of doing a gallery wrap they were going to do the sides in black and would wait until I responded. I decided to call them which was one of the options suggested in the email. Because this picture was of a 1 year old outside, I felt the black would be to much of a contrast especially since I did not want to frame it. I love the look of the wrap around. The designer that I talked with suggested several options and we decided on one where the sides would be wrapped with the photo since the width was not the cropping problem. The top and bottom would be green to blend with the grass in the photo as she was sitting outside on the grass. The designer thought this would work well and she was absolutely right. Of course it's my granddaughter in the picture, so for that reason alone I think it's beautiful, but the entire picture is beautiful! I can't tell you how excited I am to give this gift. I hope they love it as much as I do!!! My only regret is that I didn't get one for myself!

If you have been thinking about ordering a Canvas On Demand, I assure you, you won't be disappointed! Thank you Sunshine Rewards for having Canvas On Demand as a merchant! They are truly a quality company!

I have attached the photo that I used. If you click on it, it will get bigger. Thanks for letting me gush!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Iteach; 11-13-2009 at 11:59 PM.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Yea!! I am so glad to hear this!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Awesome! Love hearing personal reviews on SR merchants! What a great gift also!!
    Sunshine Rewards

great picture..............glad you were happy with the merchant too!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

How cute is she??? Wonderful picture and glad you were happy with the merchant.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Glad you love it so much - and glad I'll get to see it on the 25th (unless you want to bring it at Thanksgiving so I can see it then!!!).

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country