Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When are you going??

herodrx1 is offline I never told my parents that I didn't follow the crowd!

Default When are you going??

I just noticed a lot of people with pending trips and wanted to see if anyone will be there the same time as me.

I'll be heading back from 9-19 to 9-23-07. We'll be at MNSSHP on the 21st.
    Anyone else gonna be there???

HAHAHAHA see you there! Like you didn't already know that.

We're not going to WDW, but DL. We went last year mid-september and it was perfect. I'm just about to book our vacation for this fall. I'm 95% certain we're going September 12-18, but a little part of me wants to wait until their Halloween stuff is up just to experience it. But on the same token we're not big halloween people so I just don't know. Plus this vacation is all a suprise for my DH & little ones (5, 3 and 1) - so I don't know how much longer I can keep my excitement in with this suprise. I get too giddy about it. LOL

Rissa

Those are the exact same days we are going right down to MNSSHP on the 21st. We will be staying at ASMu.

We are actually leaving this Thursday and staying until Monday evening. Just a quick 3 1/2 day trip.

LOL - love the name: NightOwl.

That is me to a T!

However lately it's gone from being a night owl to full blown insomnia (falling asleep between 5:30am and 6:45am!) Thinking I'm going to have to buy some herbal tea and pull an all nighter to get back on a real sleep schedule!
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

Thank you I am not much of a nite owl anymore, but I do collect owls still.

I used to be able to stay up late when the kids were youg but I think I am getting old, now all I want to do is sleep.

Well I am pregnant and we just brought a new home and sold all our DVC points for the yr So I promised everyone no Disney this yr So I compramised and BEGGED for Spring break of next yr . I know it will be crowded but I don't care I have to see my mouse or I may lose it !!!!!!!!

So march/April of 08' I will prob book this week at our home resort and then switch at 7 month out .

Have fun everyone going for free dinning I tryed to take my son on a suprise trip there and Dh was all for it but I don't think I can do the heat , walking and such at 9 month pregnant

Sarah

We'll be there from 9/8-9/15! We're still undecided on MNSSHP on the 14th. We booked the BBB in the new castle location for my 2 DD's - it's going to be a surprise for them! Can't wait!!

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

We are going to be in WDW at POR from 12/18-12/26 doing MVMCP on the 20th. we all need something we can buy and wear while in the parks to let others know we are sunshiney

Quote Originally Posted by kxmeeh View Post
    We are going to be in WDW at POR from 12/18-12/26 doing MVMCP on the 20th. we all need something we can buy and wear while in the parks to let others know we are sunshiney
    I just talked to Cindy about this and we are trying to find a good way to do it without violating the almighty Disney copyrights. I'm hoping to have a good solution this week so that I can order some buttons ASAP.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs