Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When are you going??

We were just there May 10-17. I am not sure if we will go back next year yet or not. We will probably decide this winter. I hope everyone with upcoming trips in the next few months have a great time! We sure did!
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

ok...here's a plan for all those going to MNSSHP on the 21st. When we get closer to the date...let's share costumes and see if we can spot each other for a quick HI while at MNSSHP

Sound good to you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemckenzie View Post
    ok...here's a plan for all those going to MNSSHP on the 21st. When we get closer to the date...let's share costumes and see if we can spot each other for a quick HI while at MNSSHP

Sound good to you guys?
    Sounds great to me!!!!
    Rachel

I am going May 27th to June 4th. I am so excited, I almost can not stand it. It will be myself, my mother and my 7 year old daughter. We are staying at the Old Key West Resort. We stayed there last year and loved it. We were there for 9 days and it did not seem like enough time, none of us were ready to go home. We would stay longer this year but silly me did not plan our AP passes correctly but I have learned a valuable lesson that I will not let happen again (anything that cuts into my disney time is a big no no).

So my count down begins:

herodrx1 is offline I never told my parents that I didn't follow the crowd!

Put me down for the costume swap!! It will be fun. Funny if there are a zillion, lets say Pirates, and we say "Hello Sunshine" to each of them!! Bunch of crazy people!!

Right now we are planning Sept 16th through the 21st, but I haven't made a reservation yet. I'm excited!
    Sunshine Rewards

We went this past August to Disney and heading back next August, so still plenty of time to save up credits. My goal is $200 and I have a good shot of making it!!
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

We are August 8-14th
    Sunshine Rewards

I'll be at POR May 29th - June 4th with 3 of my grand kid's !
    Spoiling them with little extra's from all my Disney Dollar's and gift card's I have made from Reward's !
    Thank You Tricia and Family !
    ~Dovie~
    Sunshine Rewards

Dove and Saige - You guys are SO close to your trips!!! Have fun!!!

We are going June 27-July 7. CANNOT wait!!! Thanks to Sunshine, I just made a Crystal Palace Ressie, (among others) paid in full by none other than Sunshine Rewards. (Well, when I cash out today, it will be paid in full!)

I love the contest idea! Unfortunately I am not creative so I am sure I will not enter, but I will vote!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards