Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: When are you going??

I'm going on Sept 28th for a few days for the Epcot Wine tasting, never miss that. Then in October for Halloween with Tricia and the rest of the family.

Course...I only live 1 1/2 hrs away...so I can go anytime.

WOW!!! Two ppl are going when we are!!!

We're heading down Aug 13- Aug 20th!

Anyone going to the Pirate and Princess Party??? We're gonna go on the
    15th!

We'll be "home" June 23rd @ WLV for 5 nights; then over to Universal, RPR thru July 1st

We luved (and dressed in costume) MNSSHP - wait till you see the parade & fireworks and MVMCP too.

Quote Originally Posted by keishashadow View Post
    We'll be "home" June 23rd @ WLV for 5 nights; then over to Universal, RPR thru July 1st

We luved (and dressed in costume) MNSSHP - wait till you see the parade & fireworks and MVMCP too.
    We're going June 23rd too!!!! Through the 27th... we're staying at POR but are having dinner on the 25th at WCC

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    We're going June 23rd too!!!! Through the 27th... we're staying at POR but are having dinner on the 25th at WCC
    i'm embarassed to admit we've never eaten there, not sure why?

have you tried it before?

i've always wanted to stay @ POR (thinking the mansions on the river); looks so pretty. If not DVC we stay @ AS, never able to get a good deal (even w/AAA) @ POR.

On the 25th we have a birthday dinner for youngest DS @ CR. Asked for a dive banner, he'll be so surprised to see it.

We're looking forward to our 1st StarWars that weekend @ MGM. Have seen Darth Vader & Storm Troopers in the past a week afterwards & got pics.

Enjoy your trip, don't forget to have the kids rub Humphrey's belly for luck!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I love POR. We are staying at OWK and POFQ this time. Isn't WCC so good? I go for breakfast but the bottomless milkshake is rockin. Nice tummy ache afterwards though.

Kim
    ________
    LovelyWendie99
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:32 AM.

We are going to Disneyland August 23-24 for a family reunion. I wish I could stay longer but DH is not going to be able to go. So it is a quick trip for me and DD. We are planning a WDW trip in Sept, Oct or Nov 2008----just depends on DH when he can get the time off.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've been thinking through it. I'll try to come up with a total set of guidelines to release today. But one big one is that it can't violate Disney's copyrights. It doesn't have to use our logo but needs to say either "Sunshine Rewards" or "SunshineRewards.com". And obviously it has to be able to be printed on a standard sized button. Any colors are fine. And all submissions become property of SR. Any that we use, regardless of whether they are the first place vote-getter will receive a $50 prize. So if someone comes in first but we end up deciding to go with the 5th place one instead for some reason (or both!) than both people get the prize. So at a minimum one prize will be awarded, but it could be more depending on how many of the ideas we end up wanting to use.
    Hi, I know you are extremely busy with the huge successful cash out, but a quick question. I've been playing around with some things for the pins and wondering if you are running just one or possibly two contests. One for all of the sunshine Disney addicts and one for those who aren't into disney but would love to have a pin for a possible sunshine rewards mmet.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemckenzie View Post
    Hi, I know you are extremely busy with the huge successful cash out, but a quick question. I've been playing around with some things for the pins and wondering if you are running just one or possibly two contests. One for all of the sunshine Disney addicts and one for those who aren't into disney but would love to have a pin for a possible sunshine rewards mmet.
    Good question! Let's do this. We'll make it one contest with one overall winner. But I am 99% sure that if there is a good Disney pin and a good non-Disney pin, I will end up paying the $50 for both of them. Heck, if there are 3 or 4 pins that the voters are torn between, I'll pay out for all of them.

My goal is to get the rules up for this tomorrow after the cashouts are done. That way, the designers can have until the end of the month. We'll vote in early June, and then I can start having the pins made and sent out before I head to Affiliate Summit in July.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

WAHOOOO...to all who are going from September 17-22 and attending the MNSSHP on the 21st and wearing your pins....if you see a crazy redhead running your direction...Don't worry, I won't harm you! I'll just be me, so excited to finally meet some of my fellow sunshine girls!