Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: When are you going??

Quote Originally Posted by keishashadow View Post
    i'm embarassed to admit we've never eaten there, not sure why?

have you tried it before?

i've always wanted to stay @ POR (thinking the mansions on the river); looks so pretty. If not DVC we stay @ AS, never able to get a good deal (even w/AAA) @ POR.

On the 25th we have a birthday dinner for youngest DS @ CR. Asked for a dive banner, he'll be so surprised to see it.

We're looking forward to our 1st StarWars that weekend @ MGM. Have seen Darth Vader & Storm Troopers in the past a week afterwards & got pics.

Enjoy your trip, don't forget to have the kids rub Humphrey's belly for luck!
    No, we've never been to WCC before and I'm looking forward to seeing Wilderness Lodge. Have fun at CR -- we have a reservation on the 27th actually that I need to cancel since we won't be going to Epcot that day after all.

By the way, who is Humphrey and why are they supposed to rub his belly?

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemckenzie View Post
    WAHOOOO...to all who are going from September 17-22 and attending the MNSSHP on the 21st and wearing your pins....

We'll be at WDW Sept 16-22 and at MNSSHP on the 21st!

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

It's a SURPRISE, Christmas trip (12/20 - 12/29) to WDW for us!! We are not telling the kids until Thanksgiving! Agh! The suspense is killing me!!!

We're going December 4-11 and staying at Pop Century on the dining plan. Almost time to make those ADRs.

Sunshine Rewards

We will be at the Beach Club Villas December 16-21. We are going to MVMCP on the 18th as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

We're going to Disneyland Nov. 4-8. I'm jealous of those of you who are going soon!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

DH and I are going 9/30 - 10/7 and staying at POR. It is an anniversary 9/29 and my birthday 10/7 trip and our first trip together by ourselves EVER. We are going to MNSSHP on 10/4 and we are meeting up with people from Tour Guide Mike website for the annual Zag N Meet. Fun times.

DH, me, DD6, DD4 and DS3 as well as MIL, FIL and BIL are also going from 12/9 - 12/16 and staying at Pop Century. This will be trip 2 for my kids and my MIL and the first for my other inlaws. Wish me luck because BIL is schizophrenic and may cause me to become one by the end of the trip. DMIL is insistent that he come though so I may need pre-medication. We are also going to do MVMCP and Im not sure exactly what night yet.
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

We'll be there 8/16-8/22. It's my family's first trip, and I've been there many times as a child. I can't wait to get back!

We will be back in the World Sept 22 - 29th and MNSSHP on 9/28. I really need to pick up on my rewards earnings as I changed resorts AGAIN and now have to come up with another $500 to pay for POFQ. I was going to stick with POP but I just have such an itch to stay at POFQ. Plus this may be my mom's last trip to WDW and I want it to be very special for her!

We LOVE WCC. It is alot of fun and both DH and I really enjoy the platter. We don't get over there often because I think it is a pain if you are staying anywhere other than WL or a monorail resort.

Tricia, is there still going to be a pin design contest. I really enjoy designing things and I would love to give it a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    Tricia, is there still going to be a pin design contest. I really enjoy designing things and I would love to give it a shot!
    I just completed it. Check it out!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/buttoncontest.php
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs