Thread: 6pm

Default 6pm

Just placed my 3rd order within 45 days, it is incredible. So far I have gotten Ed Hardy, skater wear, dress shoes for school choir, christmas Muk Luks. It ships very fast and includes a notice on how to return anything that doesnt fit, work, etc right in the box. It was a pleasure to shop with them...thank you SR I never would have discovered these shopping gem without you! They also pend credit quite quickly!

Terrific news! I need to check them out more closely.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I've gotten several of my friends hooked on 6pm. The first thing every morning we gather around a computer and check them out. We've had several group orders from work.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

They are great! My husband has found some really good deals on dress shoes (and he's uber picky)!
    Sunshine Rewards

My "baby" has a size 14 foot so finding him a pair of dress shoes quickly is not easy his first concert snuck up on us and he ended up with the only pair of Chuck Taylor black high tops on stage...(while doing their audition tape for DISNEY), I found a pair that were 178 and got them for 17.25 and The Ed Hardy shirt I got him was 89 and I paid 29, the Muk luck I got my nieces were only 995. and then I bought my oldest son some skate shoes for his bd and then ordered 2 more pairs for Christmas as he can wear them to work as he does have a dress code except shoes so they give his khaki and burgandy polo some puch (those electric blue DC shoes...lol). I am doing most my shopping online through SR anything I need from stores will be bought on Black Friday and then I will be done!