Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Check Your Settings!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    Earlier this year, I had some problems with shopping crediting and used the sticky in the technical thread to fix the problem. I bought several things off of eBay last week and nothing is showing in pending yet. I know they might still credit, but I have a couple of questions to see if I need to troubleshoot crediting issues again.

1. If I click on the eBay link through SR, can I make multiple Buy It Now purchases from different sellers on eBay at the same time without having to click through SR each time?

2. Is eBay a Commission Junction? I need to look through the sites allowed/blocked list to see if whatever eBay uses for crediting is there.

3. How do I find sites allowed/blocked in Firefox? I can't figure it out.

Tools-> Options-> Privacy -> Exceptions button.

I don't think ebay is a Commission Junction site as I'm not having issues getting ebay to credit but I do have an issue with CJ sites. I have allowed all the sites that I can find related to CJ so I'm not sure where else to go with it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Tools-> Options-> Privacy -> Exceptions button.

I don't think ebay is a Commission Junction site as I'm not having issues getting ebay to credit but I do have an issue with CJ sites. I have allowed all the sites that I can find related to CJ so I'm not sure where else to go with it.
    Thanks! I checked the list and all of the sites that were listed in the tech sticky are still there and marked as allowed.

I wonder if I should have gone through the SR ebay link before each purchase...I clicked the link, bought 6 items (different sellers) using Buy It Now, and then paid for them. All in about 10 minutes. Hmmmm... How long does eBay usually take to go into pending?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hmm. I don't think you needed to go through each time. I think it took about a week for mine to show up recently.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Hmm. I don't think you needed to go through each time. I think it took about a week for mine to show up recently.
    It's been awhile since I have purchased more than one thing on eBay at a time, so I wasn't sure. My week will be up on Wednesday so maybe the credits will still show up.

Thanks for your help!
    Sunshine Rewards

How long does it take for a trouble ticket to show up as pending??
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Martha

[QUOTE=toystoryduo;278040]Thanks! I checked the list and all of the sites that were listed in the tech sticky are still there and marked as allowed.

Okay, I need a little help here please...trying to understand lol...so in checking my settings for shopping to credit, there is a list of sites that I should refer to and make sure I am allowing cookies from them? Where would I find this list? I looked in the tech thread and couldn't seem to find a sticky.

TIA!

[QUOTE=TxAggies;278072]
    Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    Thanks! I checked the list and all of the sites that were listed in the tech sticky are still there and marked as allowed.

Okay, I need a little help here please...trying to understand lol...so in checking my settings for shopping to credit, there is a list of sites that I should refer to and make sure I am allowing cookies from them? Where would I find this list? I looked in the tech thread and couldn't seem to find a sticky.

TIA!
    Here are a couple of threads that I have used to troubleshoot issues:

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=26769

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=10076

A few months ago, I had some of my shopping stop crediting. After going through some of the troubleshooting hints, I found out that for some reason, my computer started blocking cookies from the links that SR uses to track purchases. I went ahead and put the sites in the allow section and have had most of my purchases credit since.

I used this thread for a list of sites/links to allow:

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...?t=9648&page=2

My computer was blocking the ones from Commission Junction. Not sure why, but maybe my anti virus had something to do with it.

I hope this helps!
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, that definitely helps...exactly what I was wondering about. Thanks for posting the links!

Last Wednesday, I bought 6 items from different sellers using the SR eBay link and 4/6 are in pending. I may have to file a TT on the other two. I don't think it's a settings issue since 4 of my orders are in pending.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've got 3 orders that aren't showing pending yet that i'm wondering about. 1st would be staples that i've ordered from many times with no issue. I also placed an order from Quill right after Staples, and Quill is pending already.

I placed an order from Ebay which isn't pending yet....but my Disney Store and Checks Unlimited are and again, purchased the same day. I've never had an ebay issue before.

And finally, my LTD order isn't pending yet either. i don't think anyone has ordered from them yet so i don't know what to expect from them.

Staples was ordered from my work computer and Ebay was from my home computer. Like i said, i've ordered from both in the past and haven't had any issues so i'm a bit confused as to what's up. Are any of them on the same network that may somehow have gotten blocked recently?
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards