Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digital scrapbooking

Ok, got the prints back and they are awesome! Can't beat the price, and they are on really heavy cardstock. Had to order some more. I sent them an email asking if they had an affiliate program, and they said they were working on it. Hopefully it gets up and running and we can get them as an SR merchant!! So for all you digital scrapbookers....this is a great deal!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am very interested in digital scrapping, but have not as yet gotten started. I absolutely love paper scrapping, my daughter and I have been doing it for years now. Ready to get into the modern age!

Quote Originally Posted by LisaBellz View Post
    I am very interested in digital scrapping, but have not as yet gotten started. I absolutely love paper scrapping, my daughter and I have been doing it for years now. Ready to get into the modern age!
    Go for it Lisa! It is so much fun, so easy, and SO portable!!! www.mypictales.com has free shipping on orders over $50 now through April 15. They have software, and cute layouts. I use different software, but theirs looks cool. Just printed the last of the pages I hadn't done. Uploaded them on Sunday, just got word that they shipped. 55 pages! Try them out....and keep hoping they get an affiliate program!!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards