Thread: logged out after survey??

Default logged out after survey??

OH NO!!!! I just did a GF suvery....a very long one. finished the survey and got to the SR congrats page...no big deal. but when i clicked on the link to return to SR home page....it had logged out!! That's never happened before! Why did it do that? Do you think i'll still get credit for the survey??
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    OH NO!!!! I just did a GF suvery....a very long one. finished the survey and got to the SR congrats page...no big deal. but when i clicked on the link to return to SR home page....it had logged out!! That's never happened before! Why did it do that? Do you think i'll still get credit for the survey??
    It has happened to me a couple of times before and I have gotten credit. Hope you do, too!

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    As long as you were logged on when you clicked on the link initially, you should be fine. That's when Greenfield gets the tracking information that we need.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

How about when this happens while placing a shopping order? It happened to me about two weeks ago. I've received the item, but there is still no credit pending.
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    As long as you were logged on when you clicked on the link initially, you should be fine. That's when Greenfield gets the tracking information that we need.
    thanks Tricia!
    Jennifer -