Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yesterday's email re: increased shopping credits

Thanks Tricia!! They finally have the Crocs professionals in my size in stock!!! Great to get them with the increased payout AND the 10% off!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Ok I ordered my new Addidas work out shoes through shoebuy! Yay! I made sure to use Brandon's computer LOL so I shouldn't have a problem. Did good too, $79 shoes for $56 with the 10% and the additional 10%. Plus 13% back. I've got Brandon looking on his computer now for some new athletic shoes. He is such a picky man he wants Nike's which shoebuy doesnt carry and i couldnt find anywhere on here that carried them that could give enough back to cover the shipping. So he is seeing if he can find a brand on shoebuy that he likes enough to switch. If not, hes gonna have to go to a brick and mortar LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Oh Boy!!!

I just ordered a pair a beautiful silver dress shoes by Nina last week, but that's okay. I can do it too, Puncha Nella, Puncha Nella!, I can do it too, Puncha Nella in a shoe!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just ordered a pair of Adidas shoes. I actually wore a whole in the mesh of my workout shoes. LOL! One in each shoe. Definitely time for new ones. I normally wear reeboks but everyone around here seems to like adidas. So I'm going to give it a shot.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just ordered a pair of Adidas shoes. I actually wore a whole in the mesh of my workout shoes. LOL! One in each shoe. Definitely time for new ones. I normally wear reeboks but everyone around here seems to like adidas. So I'm going to give it a shot.
    That is why I decided to try them out. Brandon ended up ordering his Nike's from Sports Authority because they offer the free shipping. Sucks he couldn't find anything from Shoebuy but at least I get something.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yay!!! Shoebuy came through. This is the best thing ever LOL I feel like I have found the secret to life now that I figured out that shopping with Brandon's computer helps me get my shoebuy credtis
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Yay!!! Shoebuy came through. This is the best thing ever LOL I feel like I have found the secret to life now that I figured out that shopping with Brandon's computer helps me get my shoebuy credtis
    So is Shoebuy supposed to show up quickly? I ordered for my friend on the 11th. For some reason I though shopping was imported on Sundays, so I've been waiting for next Monday to worry about it. I purchased some books from Book Closeouts on the 10th and that showed up today. I hate filing TT, I feel like a mooch Technically I'm in the 10 day window now, but should I wait to see about Sunday? TIA

On a side note, the credit would be great, but seeing my "I-will-never-wear-those-horrible-rubber-shoes" friend walking around saying they're the comfiest things ever is reward enough!

ETA: I did check back through my history and it isn't there yet...
    Last edited by cglaura; 09-21-2007 at 01:28 PM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Different merchants report back at different times but I am caught up on Shoebuy through last night. If you are missing something, go ahead and file a trouble ticket on it because I am about to send my monthly list to them (a third of the "under SR" trouble tickets are shoebuy).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Thanks Tricia, TT is submitted.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards