Thread: Crystal Palace

Default Crystal Palace

Can anyone tell me if i will have to pay for my dd here she is two.

i did not think they charged for under 3. i am sure someone will chime in with a 100% for sure answer. but it is my understanding under 3 can share food from adults.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Nope if she's 2 you don't have to pay anywhere. I think its a buffet so you don't have to worry about sharing your main entree with her either. You can get her her own food.
    Sunshine Rewards

Under 3 can eat free at any buffet. If you order something for her, then you have to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Nope if she's 2 you don't have to pay anywhere.

Buffets are free for 2 year olds, but if you order off a menu, you have to pay. Some table service restaurants just brought out an extra plate for our DS when we were there last year so we could share with him.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelley00 View Post
    Buffets are free for 2 year olds, but if you order off a menu, you have to pay. Some table service restaurants just brought out an extra plate for our DS when we were there last year so we could share with him.
    I must be thinking the extra plate thing you are talking of not ordering an entire meal for the little one. I just remember hearing the 3 and under = kiddos free.
    Sunshine Rewards

We went in Jan. with our 2 year old son. He just ate off our plates and had his own plate at buffets all for free. We were on the DDP adn occassionally some restaurants did not charge us when we ordered him his own drink. They should have so this was very nice of them.
    <Sunshine Rewards

You will really enjoy Crystal Palace.
    THANKS, Mom2aPrincess!!

Sunshine Rewards

We do it every year For some reason I couldn't remember. Not that it really mattered if we had to pay. But she's funny about eating one day she'll eat a ton other days not much at all. It worried me but the dr said it's normal Only a week till our trip I can't wait!