Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where's the beef?

I'm dying to know how the ribs turned out!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, kind of a mixed review.....

So keep in mind that they are ribs. There was more fat than meat. But the meat was very tasty! DH and I agreed that their steaks are probably very good and I am looking forward to trying the steak burgers.

I think that ribs are just not my thing....it's just the nature of the cut for them to be fatty.

So, I would still give a good review to La Cense....just wouldn't buy the ribs again.

Is anyone thinking of buying one of the larger packages? I can't remember what they included. It might be worth it to get some steaks.

Does it say the weight of the meat on the packaging? I am curious about how big the burgers are.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zgirl View Post
    Does it say the weight of the meat on the packaging? I am curious about how big the burgers are.

Thanks!
    The burgers are 6 oz. each.

I actually didn't order because ribs just aren't my thing. I'd rather try something with just burgers and steak. Hmmmmm....contemplating whether to order the bigger package or just get the regular one and maybe give the ribs to someone who would enjoy them more.

Did the beef taste any different than regular beef?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    ....contemplating whether to order the bigger package or just get the regular one and maybe give the ribs to someone who would enjoy them more.
    Preparing a self-addressed stamped envelope (will 10 x 13 be large enough?) for delivery from Indiana to California.......
    Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got my order yesterday. It was a good thing as when I opened the freezer I realized it has broke! I am not sure when I would have opened it otherwise. Everything was still mostly frozen.

The burgers look really good.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the update Jill. I'll have to go look at the offer.

DH eats pork but I don't. I was hoping to order when we get to Florida next week. We have to shop for food and I figured this would be a good way to get some meat and SR rewards too.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I actually didn't order because ribs just aren't my thing. I'd rather try something with just burgers and steak. Hmmmmm....contemplating whether to order the bigger package or just get the regular one and maybe give the ribs to someone who would enjoy them more.

Did the beef taste any different than regular beef?
    It tasted a little different. A little more flavorful I guess....can't exactly put my finger on it though.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Thanks for the update Jill. I'll have to go look at the offer.

DH eats pork but I don't. I was hoping to order when we get to Florida next week. We have to shop for food and I figured this would be a good way to get some meat and SR rewards too.
    They are beef ribs Kathie, just to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post

They are beef ribs Kathie, just to clarify.

Yeah......DH just explained that to me and told me they were good. Shows you what I know!!

I hear/see RIBS and I am remembering being pregnant with my DS (now 29) and being sick as a dog everytime I smelled or looked at pork. To this day, I still can't even look at it without turing green.

He's interested. I'll most likely order when we get to Florida.

Thanks for the report.