Thread: Another Survey Question

Default Another Survey Question

I completed the Greenfield Daily Survey today and I "landed" on the yellow SR page that starts with "Congratulations...". It had the box to "Click to return to Sunshine Rewards" (or whatever that gray box says) but I was pulled away from the computer by a demanding 4yo.

When I returned, it said my session had timed out and gave me the opportunity to take another survey. Does this mean that I will not get credit for the one I took? I am a little confused since I have never had that happen before.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    I completed the Greenfield Daily Survey today and I "landed" on the yellow SR page that starts with "Congratulations...". It had the box to "Click to return to Sunshine Rewards" (or whatever that gray box says) but I was pulled away from the computer by a demanding 4yo.

When I returned, it said my session had timed out and gave me the opportunity to take another survey. Does this mean that I will not get credit for the one I took? I am a little confused since I have never had that happen before.
    No you should be fine if you received the Congrats page.
    Sunshine Rewards