Thread: New Coffee Merchant!

Default New Coffee Merchant!

I know how you all seem to love your coffee. We have a cool new opportunity:

Zach and Dani's

It looks like it is the kind that you roast and grind yourself. It comes to us from one of my very favorite advertising companies (the same lady who manages Crazy for Bargains).

And here is a really cool part. They gave us a link to get a free grinder. You just pay the $6.95 shipping and handling. The link is listed in our coupon section and will take you to a special place on their site.

They sell all kinds of stuff--roasters, grinders, individual bags, coffee clubs. I will be anxious to hear what our coffee experts think!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

What a great deal, I got the Burr grinder. Thats really cheap for the coffee if its good and can be returned for a different kind if you don't like it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I just ordered the grinder. Didn't order the coffee, because I like flavored, and I am stuck on my Boca Java now, thanks to the SR offer.
    Sunshine Rewards

For the price of the coffee, I ordered it too. i keep flavoring here, some cinnamon an hazelnut and a few others, I can always add that to the coffee to make it flavored, but sometimes, I just want a good cup of sumatra, or kona, and thats what I make my cappucinos with too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I ordered some of their espresso. Couldn't really beat the price.

Ok I wasn't really aware that all these beans are unroasted. Now, I'm thinking of getting a bean roaster cause its all sounding so interesting.