Thread: Nintendo DS $98!!!

Default Nintendo DS $98!!!

Walmart Black Friday ad was just posted and they'll have the DSLite for $98!! WOO HOO I've been waiting for that!!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If you don't want to beat the crowds, Walmart puts most of their BF items online. You just have to wake up and log in around 3am CST.
    Sunshine Rewards

We also just got confirmation that they will have Blu-Ray players for $78. Some other pretty amazing deals. We'll find out more on Monday about what they will be having online.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    If you don't want to beat the crowds, Walmart puts most of their BF items online. You just have to wake up and log in around 3am CST.
    Oh yeah, i'm done fighting the crowds. I did my BF shopping online thru SR last year and it was AWESOME! So I don't anticipate going out this year.

Except for Kmart...i need to look closely and see what they'll do for the B1G1 car seats....that's a great deal, as long as it qualifies for free shipping. Don't want to think what it woudl cost to ship 2 car seats!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

More and more black friday ads have come out!!! I need to do some looking and then decide where I need to shop and what I need to get. It is all so exciting.
    Sunshine Rewards

ok, i've looked at the wal-mart BF ad, and i've GOT to have one of those laptops, but i REALLY don't want to stand in line for hours to get one. my knees just won't let me. are the doorbusters usually available online? i remember getting up last year at midnight to order a couple of things from wal-mart.com, but i don't recall if they were doorbusters or not. anyone remember?

I can't remember either. I just remember waking up to get the Guitar Hero 1 & 2 pack around 3am. I have no idea if it was an all weekend deal or a doorbuster.

Don't forget to check out some of the other SR merchants for laptop deals like newegg or buy.com. I know there are a ton more but those are the easy ones to remember.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I can't remember either. I just remember waking up to get the Guitar Hero 1 & 2 pack around 3am. I have no idea if it was an all weekend deal or a doorbuster.

Don't forget to check out some of the other SR merchants for laptop deals like newegg or buy.com. I know there are a ton more but those are the easy ones to remember.
    thanks cate! i'm keeping my eyes open for the best deal! if anyone sees a great laptop price, please, feel free to share it, lol.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 11-18-2009 at 03:49 PM.

I definitely will.
    Sunshine Rewards

Keep in mind too, that you can find Black Friday prices online Thanksgiving Day at a lot of places. I absolutely LOVE the Best Buy BF ad and am hoping to get my stuff ordered next Thursday before I head over to my parents, and get in store pickup if possible. I think I found the computer I'm getting, barring it getting sold out online really fast!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards