Thread: Faith Wear order problem

Default Faith Wear order problem

I placed an order with Faith Wear during the increased credit contest. It was taking a while to credit so I went back to their site and tried to check on my order.....my shopping cart was empty, but it wouldn't let me log in to check on my order. And I realized I hadn't received a confirmation email either. I thought maybe my order hadn't gone through at all, but then I got my SR credit and forgot about it.

So this morning I just checked again and nothing has changed. And it's not a big deal if the order didn't go through as long as my CC doesn't get charged. But I feel bad if I got credit and didn't really place an order.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    I placed an order with Faith Wear during the increased credit contest. It was taking a while to credit so I went back to their site and tried to check on my order.....my shopping cart was empty, but it wouldn't let me log in to check on my order. And I realized I hadn't received a confirmation email either. I thought maybe my order hadn't gone through at all, but then I got my SR credit and forgot about it.

So this morning I just checked again and nothing has changed. And it's not a big deal if the order didn't go through as long as my CC doesn't get charged. But I feel bad if I got credit and didn't really place an order.
    Can you PM me with the date and exact amount and I'll see if I can get you an order number.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Just PM'd you Cindy! Thanks!