Thread: missing credit for surveys

Default missing credit for surveys

I just looked and my total surveys for the month - 18 I have completed one every day this month. I looked and I did not get credit for the 15th or the 17th. I think I saw other people were having trouble with those days as well - am I right and there was a glitch?
    On the 15, I actually did two surveys because I did one in the morning and when I double check in the afternoon ( I always double check) it did not say I exceeded the limit - so I did another one. I did not get credit for either one!
    Plus - I though I had credit for the 17 but now I don't?

I am still on track to hit 25 by the end of the month but I was so happy that I had not missed a single one.
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

I did TWO on the 19th, both ended correctly, and I didn't get credit for either.

Quote Originally Posted by hope829 View Post
    I did TWO on the 19th, both ended correctly, and I didn't get credit for either.
    Why did you do two that ended correctly in one day. You shouldn't be able to do a second one if the first one credited, as you are only allowed one per day.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I wonder if Greenfield is starting to catch people doing more than one survey a day and not giving credits for either of them. I have never heard of there being issues with people getting credits when they get the exceeded limit message that first time. If you guys are saying that you got that message and then tried again later in the day and was able to get another survey and get the exceeded limit message again it could be that they are starting to crack down on the double credits per person per day. If you do a survey and get the exceeded limit message DO NOT do another survey later in the day. It is very possible that because of clearing cookies you may be able to get in and do one but you are agreeing to only get credit for ONE survey a day. If you are getting the message that says exceeded limit then you are going to get credit for that survey. By doing another later in the day you are going against their terms of service that says you will only be credited for one a day. I can't promise that the noncredits are because of that because I haven't seen any indication of it. But, it would not suprise me since we seem to be having the duplicate credits happen much more often since people found out there was a way to make it happen. Unfortunately there is no way for SR to go back and prove that you took any of those surveys and dispute your credits. Please more carfeul about making sure you get the exceeded limit message and then not taking another survey for that day. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Janet, I totally agree. I keep a little notebook next to the computer where I write each day, what time and type of survey I completed. I've got a lousy memory. It is the only way I can keep track and make sure I am not doing multiple surveys a day.

BTW, when I get the "congratulations" page upon successfully completing a survey, I have always gotten credit. Once I get that, I don't even bother going back in to see if I get the "exceeded daily limit" screen.

I believe Tricia said they were going to get more strict with it if people kept doing more than one.
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

It was an honest mistake...I did one early in the am (around 4) and it took. The page said I did my limit. That afternoon at lunch I checked the page and it allowed me to do another. I panicked that the first one didn't take, so I did a second. I just thought I did the first one too early and it looked like the previous day or something. I have never ever ever done two in a day before but I didn't want to miss a day

Which of course is what happened, after two surveys!

Mine never said exceeded. I got the congrats page but I do go back in and check and it did not say I esceededthe limit so then I knew it did not take and did another but that only accounts for one of my missing credits.

It wont stop me from doing them - I was just disappointed since I had not missed a single one!

Shirley
    Sunshine RewardsShirley