Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A different ShoeBuy question

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I am waiting for shoebuy to take my credits back too from the beginning of september. You're not the only one.
    Me too!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

We just got in a HUGE chunk of these. Like $240 in return commissions. Not $240 in SALES. Actual commissions.

We may not get all of these revoked before the special cashout. If we don't, don't worry if your account goes negative for a bit. We know you all are good for it and will make it back up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We just got in a HUGE chunk of these. Like $240 in return commissions. Not $240 in SALES. Actual commissions.

We may not get all of these revoked before the special cashout. If we don't, don't worry if your account goes negative for a bit. We know you all are good for it and will make it back up.
    Thanks for responding Tricia. I feel better knowing that I having your blessing to go ahead and cash out. I was hoping that you knew by now that I was good for it!

Wow! $240 in commissions? That adds up to a lot of shoe sales...and returns!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

Any idea when these'll be done?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Ouch!

I was in the red once here on SR- it was painful to see. I made it back up in no time.

I am so tempted to put in a big shoebuy order tonight or tomorrow- DH and DS2 REALLY need shoes..

ETA- I made the order. Now for that NICE sized credit to show up on SR! WOO HOO! Let's see, in my warped Disney mind, that's enough for lunch WITH dessert at Pecos Bills. LOL!
    Last edited by Alice28; 10-30-2007 at 07:13 PM.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin