Thread: Kodak picture gallery credit

Default Kodak picture gallery credit

Hi all! I have a question....A couple of days ago I signed up to become a new member at Kodak picture gallery and placed an order as well. I noticed I am supposed to be credited $4.00 for new signup and then of course earn back on my purchase. It has been 2 days and I haven't been credited on it. There is no mention of it in my account history.....how long does Kodak usually take? I didn't know if I needed to do a trouble ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by jemgumbt View Post
    Hi all! I have a question....A couple of days ago I signed up to become a new member at Kodak picture gallery and placed an order as well. I noticed I am supposed to be credited $4.00 for new signup and then of course earn back on my purchase. It has been 2 days and I haven't been credited on it. There is no mention of it in my account history.....how long does Kodak usually take? I didn't know if I needed to do a trouble ticket.

Many merchants don't send the credit report to SR until your items ships so you may have to wait a few more days until it pends. With all the photo sites it takes a little time to make your order. If it doesn't pend in your account 10 days AFTER it ships......then you can file a TT.

Hope that helps!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Kathie! That makes sense!

One thing to also keep in mind on photo places is that they pay you a flat rate for making your first purchase...then the percent kicks in for any purchases made AFTER that one. They don't pay for signing up with them first and then also pay the percentage on that first purchase.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    One thing to also keep in mind on photo places is that they pay you a flat rate for making your first purchase...then the percent kicks in for any purchases made AFTER that one. They don't pay for signing up with them first and then also pay the percentage on that first purchase.
    Your right. My bad, sorry had a "duh" moment!:

Jumping in with my own question...how big does the first purchase need to be with Kodak, to hit their first purchase SR amount? Thanks in advance!
    Sunshine Rewards