Thread: Stuffed animals.com

Default Stuffed animals.com

Holy moly! If you are looking for any odd or any at all stuffed animals...this is the place. My son loves animals, and has asked many times for stuffed animals that are a bit strange. We searched and searched for a bat. This website has it. Hermit crabs, Big horned sheep, prairie dogs....plus the usual. Can't believe it! This will be my go to the next time he makes a request!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Has anyone ordered from them yet??? I'm planning on making a purchase from them today since there's a 25% off your ENTIRE order coupon that expires today. Just wondering how they are with crediting since I could technically get what I was going to order somewhere else cheaper, BUT with the credits I would get back today, it would be a better deal to get it through SR...

They DO have great stuff!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    Has anyone ordered from them yet??? I'm planning on making a purchase from them today since there's a 25% off your ENTIRE order coupon that expires today. Just wondering how they are with crediting since I could technically get what I was going to order somewhere else cheaper, BUT with the credits I would get back today, it would be a better deal to get it through SR...

They DO have great stuff!
    Doesn't answer your question but I ordered yesterday. My 2 year old granddaughter loves Dora and I haven't seen a doll that size anywhere. . Not that she needs another stuffed animal but.........that's why we have kids and grandkids...........to spoil them.

I just got my order. Nice stuffed animals. Fast ship! I ordered on Friday, got it today. They didn't send a 'we've just shipped" email, so I wasn't sure about it. Now....if I could just get my credit. I am a little concerned, because it took forever to place the order, my DS had to "help" and takes FOREVER to make a decision, add the million choices...and you get the picture! LOL

These credits are in but are just all going to have to be done manually because there was a glitch in the reporting.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Awesome! Thanks Tricia!!

Thanks for letting us know Tricia!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the update!! I ordered on Saturday and checked the site today. My order has shipped. I hope they come on Friday since the kids will be here.

Mine happened to come today- really cute!
    Sunshine Rewards

Mine just came......they are very cute and a perfect size. And the kids can get them tomorrow.