Thread: Sephora Coupon Question

Default Sephora Coupon Question

Earlier today, I tried to purchase the Bare Escentuals get started foundation kit that was $60 and is now $48 and it didn't give me the discount. It still came up as $60. Am I supposed to enter a specific code to get the discount? I don't see it on the coupons page.

Last edited by toystoryduo; 11-22-2009 at 01:08 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

It says the coupon expires on December 2 and is good for one week only. December 2 is a week from Wednesday, so maybe it doesn't start until Wednesday, November 25.

Sephora typically does some promotions around Thanksgiving/Black Friday and Tuesday night/Wednesday morning is usually when they update the website with new promotions.

Just a guess from a Sephora junkie!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Let me see what I can find out because our email contains no more info then that. It doesn't have a code or any other beginning date. Weird.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Its showing up $48.00 for me when I click the link at the bottom which has all the color options. Did you click there?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

It is showing as $48 for me, too. It wasn't earlier, though. Maybe they were just slow in updating the site?

I'm excited about this-- takes care of another Christmas present!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I just checked and it's showing $48 for me as well. I've been waiting for a deal on this kit! Thanks Cindy!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards