Thread: Any Black Friday Laptop Deals?

Default Any Black Friday Laptop Deals?

I'm seriously considering getting DD a laptop for Christmas, but i need a REALLY great deal. Wal-mart has one, but i'm not physically able to stand in line for hours (stupid bum knees!) and it's got an intel celeron processor, which i'm not crazy about-everyone keeps saying get the dual (or is it duo?) core. so has anyone seen any good black friday deals? any scoop on cyber monday?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

What is your price point and any other specs?
    Sunshine Rewards

i didn't want to spend more than $400, if i can help it. she's only 12, and is VERY rough on her things. i'm not really picky about the brand, but i'd like the dual core processor, a cd/dvd drive and burner and windows 7. at least 2Gb memory.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    i didn't want to spend more than $400, if i can help it. she's only 12, and is VERY rough on her things. i'm not really picky about the brand, but i'd like the dual core processor, a cd/dvd drive and burner and windows 7. at least 2Gb memory.
    I haven't seen any yet, but wanted to add, it really wouldn't matter for her age (or for me for that matter) intel or AMD, but it should have a dual processor. Don't shy away from the manf. of it.

I'll keep my eyes out.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks that helps! So definitely a Netbook is out of the picture. I'll let you know what I come across.
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks ladies! what are y'all looking for? i'll keep my eyes open!