Thread: Givefun.com experience

Unhappy Givefun.com experience

I am really frustrated with this company right now. I bought a 500.00 givefun certificate and then used it to purchase 50 - $10.00 panera gift cards. I am using them for an event I have coming up. A week after I placed the order I called to check on it - lady on the phone said she would have to have someone call me back - okay. Two days later someone calls me back and asks if I would be willing to take 20 $25.00 gift cards instead - I told her no - I needed the 50 because that was the amount of women attending the event. She said okay, that they would be mailed that day. A week and a half later I received my order and there were only 30 $10.00 gift cards. Call them back again - have to have someone call me back - "yes, we know there are only 30 - we ordered the other 20 from panera to be sent directly to you" sorry for the inconvenience. Today the package comes from panera - it has been overnighted so obviously the cards weren't ordered when she said they were - there is a letter saying I need to call this phone number to "begin" the activation process. There is no phone number on the letter. Also states I have to have the purchase order and proof of payment to panera. I don't - givefun.com does.
    Next time - I'll just drive to panera and get them myself because this company has just been a pain and being it's Friday I can't do anything else until Monday morning - wait - Monday afternoon because they don't open until ten west coast time. Okay - vent over!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Im sorry that is has been such a pain to do something so simple. Dont you just love having a place to vent to without the backlash. I love this forum. COuldnt vent anywhere else or you would be hearing the music. Hope you get everything worked out.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

With larger orders they do go through the company and Disney always overnights their gift cards as well. Even if I order them through disney. I don't know that all of this lies with Givefun but some of it does. I thought they were a great company to work with.

Kim

I will definately be getting in touch with the affiliate manager about this. She is always very helpful.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.