Thread: qvc pending credits

Default qvc pending credits

i have placed 3 orders recently with qvc, and nothing shows up pending.

i have placed orders in the past and i had to submit tt to get credit, never showed up as pending.

just curious if anyone may know why qvc does not show up for me with pending credits?
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    i have placed 3 orders recently with qvc, and nothing shows up pending.

i have placed orders in the past and i had to submit tt to get credit, never showed up as pending.

just curious if anyone may know why qvc does not show up for me with pending credits?
    I have a TT that I submitted with QVC for an item I ordered on 10/23, I usually have no problems with credits from them and have placed two other orders after this that have credited with no problem...no idea why some go through and others don't and I always clear cookies before shopping, which is important to do. I have two other submitted TT's that Tricia says they usually have no problems with, that did not credit for me? Waiting for two other shopping orders to pend also but it's only been 4 days, so too early to start worrying but I worry anyway until I see them pend?? So I really can't tell you why you are having trouble with QVC, just wanted you to know that I'm having a bit of trouble with some merchants lately too and I have no idea why.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

well 2 of my 3 orders posted today. so i am happy about that. the 3rd one is actually my first order that did not post yet. so i guess i will submit a tt for that one. i think i have 2 more days to wait on that one though.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    well 2 of my 3 orders posted today. so i am happy about that. the 3rd one is actually my first order that did not post yet. so i guess i will submit a tt for that one. i think i have 2 more days to wait on that one though.
    My two last ones that I placed are pending also ...the 3 TT I have, I'm still waiting!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

it's not qvc, but I have four different shopping orders that haven't appeared yet. It's almost 10 days for one, so I will submit a TT. But how do I know if it is a problem with my settings. Kodak Gallery, bass pro shops, stuffedanimals.com, and hanes. I ordered from Borders around the same time and that one is pending. Just worried that I did something wrong for so many to not show up!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    it's not qvc, but I have four different shopping orders that haven't appeared yet. It's almost 10 days for one, so I will submit a TT. But how do I know if it is a problem with my settings. Kodak Gallery, bass pro shops, stuffedanimals.com, and hanes. I ordered from Borders around the same time and that one is pending. Just worried that I did something wrong for so many to not show up!
    I wish I knew, I have 3 TT now and I almost never have a problem. I have not changed a thing on my PC and I always clear cookies before I shop, so I don't know what to tell you, it's weird to say the least that so many of us are having some problems.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

i don't order a lot, but qvc for some reason has been my only problem with credits.

sorry others are having problems also.