Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm looking for XYZ on Black Friday/Cyber Monday

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default I'm looking for XYZ on Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Thought I'd start a thread where people could post what they are looking for this upcoming weekend and if anyone comes across it they could post the SR merchant and price.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Black Friday/Cyber Monday-What Are You Looking For?

So, what is everyone looking for this year for Black Friday/Cyber Monday? My other thread inspired me to ask. I've been keeping a very close eye on the sales in hopes of getting a good deal on a laptop. What are y'all looking for? Maybe we can help each other find the best deal!

thanks cate! i like your title better! lol
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 11-23-2009 at 11:57 AM.

Best Buy's Black Friday ad is up!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

From another thread - Deals on iTunes Gift Cards. So if you see any post them!
    Sunshine Rewards

Can you get door busters online?
    I've never been successful going out early in the morning and ever getting a doorbuster. It seems the stores only carry 4 or 5 of the item.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i got 2 doorbusters (digital picture frame and samsung camcorder) on walmart.com last year on black friday. the sale started at 3:00 am et and i was back in bed about 5 minutes later, lol.

Ok I'm hoping for a deal over at Football Fanatics either free shipping or a % off as I need to order at least 1 LSU polo for my dad. I also would love a deal on one of the popcorn merchants so I can order some popcorn as a snack for my team.

So if anyone notices a deal (I'll be trying to check) please post in this thread over the weekend as I'll be checking my blackberry and the forums often.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Can I add I am looking for more money so I can buy the things I am looking for for the holiday season? As it stands hubby gets his OT check the check we are using for holiday gifts on the 15th of December. So pushing it.

amazon has the metallic pink DSlite for 97.98 right now until they sell out.
    <Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I just saw that and P.S. I love you for 5.99 as well. That is such a fabulous movie. They also have the cookbook from my restaurant ad hoc at home which is the stuff I promote and eat almost every day for 22.00