Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm looking for XYZ on Black Friday/Cyber Monday

ok, DH fixed DD's computer (just needed a fan), so i didn't get a laptop, but i DID get a $25 all-in-one printer at wal-mart and the $29 digital picture frame!
    *if anyone sees a great deal on a laptop, PLEASE let me know. i just found out this morning my aunt needs one for my cousin to take to college next fall and all of today's awesome deals are sold out, as far as i've seen*

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    ok, DH fixed DD's computer (just needed a fan), so i didn't get a laptop, but i DID get a $25 all-in-one printer at wal-mart and the $29 digital picture frame!
    *if anyone sees a great deal on a laptop, PLEASE let me know. i just found out this morning my aunt needs one for my cousin to take to college next fall and all of today's awesome deals are sold out, as far as i've seen*
    Best buy has some good dual core laptops for around $400 today. You should definitely check them out. I don't think you get SR credit though with BB.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Best buy has some good dual core laptops for around $400 today. You should definitely check them out. I don't think you get SR credit though with BB.
    thanks! i've checked out Best Buy and Wal-Mart and let my aunt know what i found. i hope she gets time to look at them-she's supervisor at a boys' ranch, and is usually on the go sunrise to sunset.

I'm looking for cheap cotton boxers and a nice queen or king comforter or quilt...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by anjanetteopal View Post
    I'm looking for cheap cotton boxers and a nice queen or king comforter or quilt...
    I believe Smartbargains and Overstock are having good CyberMonday sales. I'd check them for the comforter or quilt.

I did want to mention in case anyone else is looking, Walmart.com has the electric blankets with dual heating controls for under $100 and 97 cent shipping. We ours that we got last Christmas.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am looking for multiple photo clips. You know the ones you stick the pictures in and there are several on there and they go on a desk or something