Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm looking for XYZ on Black Friday/Cyber Monday

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Also, Mike is wanting Doc Martens so if anyone see Doc boots on sale (I think 8 or 10 hole) please let me know
    Sunshine Rewards

my dh needs new headphones for his computer and my dd wants a new digital camera. if anyone knows of any merchant or merchants that have either one of these at reasonable prices that info would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

has anyone heard when wal-mart's BF sale is going to start online? i only need ONE item and it's listed as available online friday morning, but there's no indication when the online sale starts. it was 3:00 am ET last year.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am looking for a FLIP to tape my boo.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Amazon has a killer Fuji Finepix camera for 79. It has 10 mega pixels and I have it and love it. But I paid a lot more.

I am looking for a FLIP to tape my boo.
    =============================

6pm.com, is selling them for $50 on black friday

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    has anyone heard when wal-mart's BF sale is going to start online? i only need ONE item and it's listed as available online friday morning, but there's no indication when the online sale starts. it was 3:00 am ET last year.
    I got an email that said Walmart should start at 3 AM EST Friday for BF sales, 3 AM EST Thurs for Thanksgiving Day sales. I'm signed up for notifications from one of the Black Friday ad sites.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I got an email that said Walmart should start at 3 AM EST Friday for BF sales, 3 AM EST Thurs for Thanksgiving Day sales. I'm signed up for notifications from one of the Black Friday ad sites.
    thanks! that's the same time as last year, lol. i hope i get that computer!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    my dh needs new headphones for his computer and my dd wants a new digital camera. if anyone knows of any merchant or merchants that have either one of these at reasonable prices that info would be greatly appreciated.
    Target has a ton on sale today. Not sure which brand or specs you want but start there. Also check out walmart. They've had some good ones in their daily deals lately (check out that thread too).
    Sunshine Rewards

buy.com had some good deals on the flip. I bought two from there -- 1 for a gift and 1 for work