Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what am I doing wrong?

Default what am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong? I read on these boards how people shop, and then boom! Their credits are pending. Mine don't for some reason. I placed a Best Buy order 2 days ago and it still has not shown up as pending. I think I might be computer illiterate.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

It takes a few days for things to post to pending. From what I know, a lot of places are waiting until shipment to give credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Most of the shopping credits have to be manually uploaded by Tricia. She usually does this on Sundays just because it is a slower day for everything else around here and it takes quite a while to do. I would say that you should see the credit by Sunday. If it is an order that doesn't ship by Sunday and the merchant is one that only credits on shipment it could mean next Sunday but I would think it would be this Sunday.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok. Well I feel a little bit better now...

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Also look in your history.....

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    Ok. Well I feel a little bit better now...
    because it'll post as pending on the date you ordered it when it's uploaded. If you've done survery's and other credits, they'll show up and move the shopping back a page or two. So just make sure you search each page.

April
    Sunshine Rewards

You aren't alone, I have the same problem. I haven't done a lot of shopping, but what I have done has required a trouble ticket every time except one. And I recently did two more that I am just counting out the days to know when I have to file the TT for. I'm starting to develop a complex!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by TtownAnne View Post
    You aren't alone, I have the same problem. I haven't done a lot of shopping, but what I have done has required a trouble ticket every time except one. And I recently did two more that I am just counting out the days to know when I have to file the TT for. I'm starting to develop a complex!
    hmm if you are having to submit a TT for every time you shop you might not have your settings adjusted correctly on your computer or something is blocking you from getting the cookies on your computer. Have you tried a different computer?
    Sunshine Rewards

Don't have a different computer to try! What setting should I check to see? I don't have problems with cookies on any other website.

ah ha! I was just trying to shop at Footlocker, and I noticed at the top of the page was a Shop AOL banner running across it. I go through Sunshine to shop, but could it be that my problem is that for some reason AOL pops up before Sunshine and thats why I dont' get credit? And, if so how do I fix it?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

it could be. which browser are you using? an aol browser or IE? I know there were a few people a few months ago using their AOL browser instead of signing on to AOL and then opening up IE and once they started doing that things were fixed.
    Sunshine Rewards