Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what am I doing wrong?

I sign on using AOL, so I would guess it is my AOL browser. I will try and remember if I am making a purchase to sign on using IE.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That might be it then. Are you having problems getting freebies to credit by chance? That could be part of that issue too. Hope we can figure it out and get you back on track so you don't have to file TT all the time.
    Sunshine Rewards

with the freebies it is hit or miss. I got Barnes and Noble to show up no problem a few weeks ago.

If any of you visit other Reward sites or have shopped through any other sites you may have something in your system that is pirating your shopping and letting another site get these credits versus SR. Tricia had a link posted on this I will try to find it and add it here. One actually pulled their affiliate program from a site because this was happening.
    Does that make any sense at all??
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

yeah its mostly the "toolbar" type downloads that mess things up such as the smileycentral toolbar, (can I mention these) ebates, ********, consumer input, and such that will override your SR cookies and mess up your shopping and freebie offers.

Here is one post from tricia. There is another but I can't find it right the moment. http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...read.php?t=369
    Sunshine Rewards

Woo, all my things credited on their own without trouble tickets!

I was actually a little wary to shop at first because it took so long for my first few credits to come in...but now that I'm starting to receive credit for the things I have purchased. It is making it all seem worthwhile!
    Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TtownAnne View Post
    Woo, all my things credited on their own without trouble tickets!
    Yay!! Isn't that the best feeling. Just think how fast it will be once SG gets the script done to do these automatically when Tricia receives them from the merchants.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_b View Post
    I was actually a little wary to shop at first because it took so long for my first few credits to come in...but now that I'm starting to receive credit for the things I have purchased. It is making it all seem worthwhile!
    I completely understand your feelings. I still get a bit nervous when I'm waiting for my credits to come through but its mainly due to the merchants waiting until my items ship to give Tricia credit and then waiting until Sunday to see them pop up. I can't wait until its automated as I know it will take a huge burden off of Tricia and give her her sundays back.
    Sunshine Rewards