Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of UnderCoverTourist.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of UnderCoverTourist.com

Have you shopped at UnderCoverTourist.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for UnderCoverTourist.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop UnderCoverTourist.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I have been to Disney 4 times and I have received my tickets every time from UnderCover Tourist. They are a great and very legit company to work with.

I also ordered my husband Richard Petty Driving School Rookie Experience and I had a ton of questions and they answered the phone immediately with no answering service to wade through.

I highly recommend this company for your Disney Tickets or any other tickets. They have free shipping and no hidden costs. If you are not getting a package deal at WDW and just need tickets, this is the absolutely the best place to buy your tickets. They say it takes 7-10 days to receive your tickets, but I have always gotten mine, within 5 days. And when you receive your tickets, make sure it is the ticket you ordered before you take them out of the plastic, they can only be returned in the plastic if a mistake has been made. And if you don't want the paper ticket, you can take it to any Guest Service Area, and they will put it on your room key, or make a hard plastic key for you.

Watch for deals too, they will sometimes put tickets that don't move on sale. I bought a 10 day water parks and more this past summer for a really great price. When I get to WDW I am going to upgrade it to a non-expiring with my Disney Gift Card I am earning at Sunshinerewards.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards