Thread: Free Shipping Day?

Default Free Shipping Day?

If you've been seeing things flying around about Free Shipping Day or hear your friends talking about it, please pass this along:

Free Shipping Day 2009

It's totally hype. EVERY day is free shipping day for about half of our merchants. And even more than than over the next two weeks. Don't buy into one website telling you to wait until December 17 to shop or you may not get your gifts by Christmas.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

It just seems so self-defeating...people will participate in Free Shipping Day, not get their stuff on time, then swear they are never shopping online again.
    Also, I find it funny the commenter misspelled your name.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Bump!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

All I have to say is that those people are marketing geniuses. Convincing people that it is better to wait until the last minute to get the exact same deal. I feel sorry for the people who end up not getting their gifts on time. How many of us have had a package show up a day later than UPS or FedEx promised us because it got rerouted or delayed?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Geez, not again. Didn't we go through this last year. Then everyone was clamoring for free shipping deals that were different from what we already have. I really wish they would quit that crap.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    All I have to say is that those people are marketing geniuses. Convincing people that it is better to wait until the last minute to get the exact same deal. I feel sorry for the people who end up not getting their gifts on time. How many of us have had a package show up a day later than UPS or FedEx promised us because it got rerouted or delayed?
    Totally agree.. Not sure why ppl want to wait anyway. That big Santa gift I snagged off of TRU before they sold out, was supposed to be delivered (per shipping email and UPS) on Friday. I was anxiously waiting and watching and all last week UPS had an internal memo on my package. Now this was the same one that was supposed to ship THanksgiving week but was on back order, so I've been doing some research on a back up just in case. Now it says it's supposed to be delivered today, we'll see! This is that hot item that Santa is supposed to bring for BOTH girls, there's no way I would rely on them this time of year...
    Sunshine Rewards