Thread: SM shopping advantages?

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Default SM shopping advantages?

I will be a SM, next quarter , are there any advantages to waiting until next month to shop (beyond the faster crediting of shopping)? I need to order some magazines, for one, Southern Living, a favorite of my mom's, is $5 off until10/15. Should I wait until October. TIA

Congratulations on making Super Member!!!

The advantage to waiting until October 1st is that the credits will count towards your next Super Member quota. I also think that SM's will get some awesome shopping deals with extra credits.

If the magazine is on sale until October 15th. You have plenty of time to order. When I have ordered a magazine for Christmas, if it is going to be delayed, I buy the current issue, wrap it up with a note that a subscription will be starting shortly.

I have quite a bit of shopping to do but I am going to wait until October 1st so I will be sure to make SM next quarter. I never have a problem shopping and with Christmas coming I'm sure I will be fine.

I made nearly $150 this quarter and 75% of that was shopping.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Thanks, I will wait and the idea of wrapping up the magazine is a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Thanks, I will wait and the idea of wrapping up the magazine is a great idea.
    Thanks!! I have done that if something I ordered is delayed. I cute out a picture of it, make a nice card for it to go in and let them know it will be on the way. At least it gives the person something to open.

I did something like this when we surprised my nephew/godson with a trip to WDW when he was 9. I bought all kinds of things he would need for the trip, such as a hat, fanny back, Disney dollars, Disney shirt, Disney sweatshirt, shorts etc. I wrapped each item in Disney paper and put one box inside another. He opened the first big box, found the hat and another box to open.
    The last box was a teeny tiny box with a slip of paper inside, that said,

"Richie......you've opened these 10 boxes. What are you going to do now??"

YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD

It took a few mintues for it to register with him....in the meantime his mother and all his aunties and nana were sobbing. Too funny!!

Since purchases are on hold for 21 days, it should be okay if she make purchases now because they won't be available until October anyway. Isn't that right? I've made purchases already and that are pended until mid-October or so. Maybe a more experience SM member can help us clear this up. If I'm wrong please clarify.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Since purchases are on hold for 21 days, it should be okay if she make purchases now because they won't be available until October anyway. Isn't that right? I've made purchases already and that are pended until mid-October or so. Maybe a more experience SM member can help us clear this up. If I'm wrong please clarify.
    That's absolutely right. If you're not already a SM, your shopping will hold for 21 days so you can shop now and it will count towards your SM status for the next quarter. Once you are a SM, your purchases will only hold for 3-days, IMO one of the best SM perks!

Congrats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Correct!! I forgot about that and I AM a more experience SM . Guess my tag is right on the $$. Thanks for reminding me!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Correct!! I forgot about that and I AM a more experience SM . Guess my tag is right on the $$. Thanks for reminding me!!
    That's okay, you're working off of SM mode. Your shopping credits in three days! You've got perks!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I did something like this when we surprised my nephew/godson with a trip to WDW when he was 9. I bought all kinds of things he would need for the trip, such as a hat, fanny back, Disney dollars, Disney shirt, Disney sweatshirt, shorts etc. I wrapped each item in Disney paper and put one box inside another. He opened the first big box, found the hat and another box to open.
    The last box was a teeny tiny box with a slip of paper inside, that said,

"Richie......you've opened these 10 boxes. What are you going to do now??"

YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD

It took a few mintues for it to register with him....in the meantime his mother and all his aunties and nana were sobbing. Too funny!!
    Kathie I am so stealing this idea!! We are giving the kids a trip to DW for Christmas and I need an idea to surprise them. THANKS!!!