Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Baggalini?

Default Which Baggalini?

I know many people swear by the Baggalini for the parks. Which one?

Is there something else just as wonderful I should be looking for to hold a few odds and ends for the kids in the park? Hopefully, that something else is also on shoebuy! Our Disney trip got moved from Sept to Jan so I am frantically looking for higher %age places to shop.
    Margaret

Personally, I didn't have very good luck with the Baggalini, but that's just me. I am relatively small, and the straps did not adjust down enough to make the bag comfy for me to wear. I really tried to like it, but it didn't work out. Before our trip in July I bought the Overland Donner bag for myself and the Overland Placer bag for DD. Both worked very well. I did have to be really careful not to fill the bag too much and make it too heavy though. I usually used it for 1/2 of the day and used the fanny pack for the evening when I didn't carry around a water bottle.

The overland bags are available through REI. Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

i can't remember which one i have, but i ordered it specifically for our disney trip. i have to say, it is my favorite bag. i now use it everyday. and it was perfect for disney. i just don't know which one it is. it has a shoulder stap, and you can wear it over the shoulder or over the neck. lots of pockets. the strap even has a place where you can store tickets or cell phone.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    i can't remember which one i have, but i ordered it specifically for our disney trip. i have to say, it is my favorite bag. i now use it everyday. and it was perfect for disney. i just don't know which one it is. it has a shoulder stap, and you can wear it over the shoulder or over the neck. lots of pockets. the strap even has a place where you can store tickets or cell phone.
    I think I have the same one (the messenger?) and I use it everytime we are going somewhere with the kids that it isn't appropriate to take a purse (state fair, King's Island, etc). I really do like it. I also like that DH is willing to carry it. LOL! I can typically fit a couple of water bottles, digital camera, cell phone, little snacks, small first aid kit, and then other odds and ends in there.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I also have the messanger bag. I haven't used it at Disney yet but will next week. I have used it for a day at the zoo and it worked great. I like mine alot and I have it in a very jazzy red LOL Seems to me my new it color lately.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think I have the same one (the messenger?) and I use it everytime we are going somewhere with the kids that it isn't appropriate to take a purse (state fair, King's Island, etc). I really do like it. I also like that DH is willing to carry it. LOL! I can typically fit a couple of water bottles, digital camera, cell phone, little snacks, small first aid kit, and then other odds and ends in there.

yes i think that is the name. i was even going to say that about my hubby even carried it for me (once). yes it holds a lot.

i had the first air, hand sanitizers, ponchos, digital camera, batteries, autograph book, assortment of different colored sharpies, i even had flip flops in there. room for drink bottles etc. i love it.

I bought the baggalini messenger bag for our August trip and LOVE IT!! It has now replaced my everyday "diaper bag", since my 2 year old is now potty trained. It is the perfect size - not too big, not too small.

The only downfall is that I find the strap a little rough on my neck when I wear it across my chest. But, I love the bag so much that I am willing to put up with it.

It also fits perfectly in the small basket of my maclaren stroller.

I ordered mine through WorldTraveler on amazon.com a few months ago. They were selling it for $13.XX with $6 shipping. My total purchase price was $19.XX! It was a steal! I don't know if they are still available for that price, but it might be worth a try.
    Debbie

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you decide on the bagallini make sure to go through Shoebuy because they have 13% back right now plus 10% off for SR members AND 10% off if you are a member of shoebuy. Can't really beat that price and rewards anywhere, not to mention FREE SHIPPING!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

This is the style that I have(messenger sling). I love it. It has a zippered pocket on the strap for a cell phone, mesh pouch on the side for a water bottle, zippered pouch in the front for cash, credit cards, park tickets. We try to travel light. We basically carry cash, credit cards, park tickets, photopass cards, cell phone, camera, extra batteries and memory cards, water bottles. There is a ton of room left over for rain pouches or sweatshirts and other stuff. The thing that I love the best about this bag is that I never have to take it off. If I leave it a little loose, I can sling it from front to back and leave it on during the rides. No worries about losing anything. And DH doesn't mind carrying it, even in the turquiose color.

http://www.shoebuy.com/baggallini-me.../121602/285130

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    If you decide on the bagallini make sure to go through Shoebuy because they have 13% back right now plus 10% off for SR members AND 10% off if you are a member of shoebuy. Can't really beat that price and rewards anywhere, not to mention FREE SHIPPING!!!
    OOO!!! I forgot about the shoebuy member discount! I you guys! You are the smartest-est shoppers ANYWHERE!
    Margaret