Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Baggalini?

I just ordered the messenger Baggallini in Dark Olive for DH. We recently bought FL Resident Season Passes for WDW, so he has decided he needs a comfortable bag to carry around his camera stuff and whatever else he might need on our future frequent daytrips. We spent the whole weekend there last weekend and the bag he carried around was very uncomfortable and cumbersome, so I'm hoping this will do the trick.

I'm a little worried that the description on the BagsBuy.com site clearly states "Women's" in regards to the messenger. To me, it looks pretty unisex, especially in the Khaki and Dark Olive colors. Luckily, DH isn't the type that really cares much, so long as it isn't vibrant pink with bows all over it or looking too much like a woman's purse. I told him, worst case scenario, we send it back and find a better one. Since a lot of you say your husbands don't mind carrying it for you, I think we'll be fine. I can't wait for it to get here!
    Heather
    Sunshine Rewards

What is the code for 10% off for SR members???
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ruledbymercury View Post
    I'm a little worried that the description on the BagsBuy.com site clearly states "Women's" in regards to the messenger. To me, it looks pretty unisex, especially in the Khaki and Dark Olive colors. Luckily, DH isn't the type that really cares much, so long as it isn't vibrant pink with bows all over it or looking too much like a woman's purse. I told him, worst case scenario, we send it back and find a better one. Since a lot of you say your husbands don't mind carrying it for you, I think we'll be fine. I can't wait for it to get here!

I just bought the khaki one this week for our upcoming trip in 2 weeks. I'm hopeful that DH will think it is "manly" enough to not mind switching off with me!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Does anyone have the pink one? Or even the red one? Do they get dirty easy? If so, is it easy to clean?

Also... is this bag waterproof at all? If it rains or we go on a water ride I would love it if my bag didn't get soaked
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have the red one and I used it all of this past week in WDW. It is definitely waterproof. We were caught in downpours, rode Splash and got drenched on Kali River Rapids and the stuff inside never got wet at all. It cleans up easily and it holds up well. It worked very well for those rides where you had to store your stuff in a net thing, like Expedition Everest. I used the little zipper thing on the strap to hold my tickets and fast passes because it was right under my face all the time and easy to reach. I used the little velcro compartment on one side for my cell phone and it never went anywhere and didnt get wet. I used the net side for my bottle of water. GREAT bag and I will use it again in December.
    Sunshine Rewards

Awesome -- that's what I wanted to hear! Did it get dirty easy?
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

No mine looks as clean and new as it did when I bought it and I was rough on it this week. Well worth the money. DONT overload it though LOL. I did that the first day because it holds so much you want to just keep adding and by the late afternoon my back was killing me. I took the un-needed stuff out the next day and it was great the rest of the time. I also think that if I had a stoller I could have carried more because it wouldn't have been on my back the whole time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! Now I just have to decide between red and pink. I love the pink one, but we will be there at Christmastime so the red would be more festive for that and would match any x-mas decor in my pics. I'm such a dork lol... Any suggestions?
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered the pink one and I got it yesterday! I really like it and I might even orderd another one in red since I couldn't decide. This way I could switch it with my outfits and the red one would be good for football games -- Go Cards!
    Sunshine Rewards

Just to update...DH absolutely LOVES his new Dark Olive messenger Baggallini! He doesn't think it looks feminine in the least. Now he'll be able to carry everything he needs (mostly camera stuff) comfortably and be able to stay organized when we go to the parks. We are both quite pleased with the purchase. Now I won't have to try to cram everything we want to take in my little Vera Bradley hipster!
    Heather
    Sunshine Rewards