Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Big Disney Cash Outs Coming Up?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan137 View Post
    I am so anxious! I can cash out for $75.

Right now I need to go grocery shopping, but I refuse to leave the house until the announcement is made.

Susan
    I think you will be ok to leave today. Tricia usually gives a few days to a week's notice for any special cashout. It won't just pop up unannounced.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh, okay.

So, the announcement will come today, but the actual cashout won't be till sometime down the road a bit?

I guess I'm off to the market, then. Even though there is no chance of any of us starving

Susan

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh, okay.

So, the announcement will come today, but the actual cashout won't be till sometime down the road a bit?

I guess I'm off to the market, then. Even though there is no chance of any of us starving

Susan
    Well it might not come today but I think you will be ok since tricia is smoothing out all the stuff for the new quarter today and closing out september surveys and such.

Typically it would be announced for example on a Wednesday/Thursday for the following Wed/Thurs so that we/she could prepare and finish doing freebies and such. I have no earthly idea when this one will be so that was just an example please don't go by this example as any type of hint or knowledge as to what Tricia is planning.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We'll be officially announcing this on Monday. It will be the last one for the year because of the holidays. But it should be a big one!
    This is what I was basing my thoughts of it being annouced today on. Either way, it looks like I'll be fine to leave my puter for a while

Susan

This is what I was basing my thoughts of it being annouced today on. Either way, it looks like I'll be fine to leave my puter for a while

Susan
    ahh I missed that. Well then if its announced today that will help us all. Just don't worry about missing it because it will be talked about on here up until the offical date of the cashout.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm leaving Nov 2! Should I wait and cashout on the big cashouts or won't it come in time? I was going to do paypal but now they changed that and it wouldn't be deposited until to late!

Quote Originally Posted by princesslily View Post
    I'm leaving Nov 2! Should I wait and cashout on the big cashouts or won't it come in time? I was going to do paypal but now they changed that and it wouldn't be deposited until to late!
    I wouldn't risk it, but that's just my opinion.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I wouldn't risk it, but that's just my opinion.
    I'm leaving Oct.27 and I was wondering if I would receive it in time also? If the cashout is the week of the 15th and we cashout the first day...maybe we would get it in time??
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

It will be DURING the week of the 15th but not likely ON the 15th. And I will have to have them all mailed out before I leave for Disney on the 19th. My plan is to put them all in the mail on the 18th.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

yea! That means I will probably get them before Nov.1 ! I'm so excited! Thank-you!