Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Big Disney Cash Outs Coming Up?

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I've hit the magic $200 and I am hoping to have enough for another $200, but I am not counting on it. If the $200's go for $188, and cashout is after the 15th (lots of ifs), I will only need $56 more. But, hey, the Genie was just generous to me, so you never know. And, I do have more shopping to do as a SM, next month, that will help.

If it is $188, then I am good! I have $191 and some change.

But when Oct. 1 comes, I will be working hard for SM again. Hoping to have all kinds of offers like this time around. I will need to do some Christmas shopping, so that will help some. However, like you Catharine, I need to tighten my belt a little. Between my kids in sports (sporting equipment and sign up fees), school supplies and fees, dental bills, doctor and hospital bills, unexpected car and van fixes, we are not doing so well. Still keeping our heads above water, but I have been holding tight onto money. Trying to grocery shop for only $80 each week for a family of 5 is a tad difficult, but so far managable. Mainly because I have a side of beef in the freezer and lots of canned and boxed items in the pantry.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Hmmm...I don't think I can make $188 either. I'm at $110 or $111 right now I think. That's OK- I'll take what I can get! We are tightening down with the spending too. I hear you Angela on feeding a family of 5 on about $80 a week. I'm trying to do that too. Or at least $100.

The SR money really helps ease my mind about our WDW trip next summer. Knowing that I can earn our food money for free is HUGE HUGE HUGE.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I'm sure this has been answered before, but I want to know if there is an expiration date on Disney cards. I would like to cash out for one, but I probably won't take a trip until next year or the year after, after I amass my millions of dollars on SR.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

The Disney GC's do not have an expiration date!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    The Disney GC's do not have an expiration date!
    Outstanding!!! Now another question, can you use them to help defray the costs of booking a package, ie hotel, park tickets, etc.? I'm thinking that would be logical?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Yep, you can use them for your package expense! I believe I have read that you can only use a max of 3 cards- maybe someone else can explain part better than me.
    Sunshine Rewards

what exactly are you guys talking about ? for the big disney cash out ? and where would i look for that at ?

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    what exactly are you guys talking about ? for the big disney cash out ? and where would i look for that at ?
    The big disney cashouts are very well announced when they happen, What they are is discounted cashouts for disney giftcards. IE you could get a $200 giftcard with only 188 credits, see how that makes your earnings go even further! they also have other amounts but i think the $200 was the largest and most discounted!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

woohoo that rocks, i know i dont have 200 credits but anything would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!