Thread: Cashouts

Default Cashouts

I know a lot of you have questions on how long before you want your GC you should cash out. We all like to save up to the last minute to get as much as we can, but remember, if you don't cash out for it all, you won't lose it, it will still be there.
    Our cash out policy states that it may take 2-4 weeks to get your GC. We do not have standard times that we cash out, it really just depends on how much we have going on, but we are generally quicker then any other reward site is. When we are running special contests its harder to get to cashing out. Wouldn't you rather we be getting more offers, taking care of your trouble tickets and merchant specials for you? Our membership is growing and we are naturally getting more and more cashout requests. We also have contests that we are constantly sending out prizes for. The other problem is the US mail service isn't always the most reliable. We can mail you a GC one time and you get it in two days and at other times, it takes a week or more. We try our best to accomodate your requests, but the more requests we get, the more it slows us down also. So, to be on the safe side, allow 2-3 weeks for your cash out request. I hope this answers all the cash out questions we have been getting lately.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thank you Cindy- I hope that clears things up for some folks. I think you all do a fantastic job. I'm itching to cash out right now, but if I do, I know I will spend it at Disneyland, however, these earnings are dogeared for WDW. So, I'm waiting til after we're back so I can control myself.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Thanks for the reminder............I am hoping to cash out in the next few weeks for our disney trip which is the middle of November..........I like to know that I have at least 2 weeks before a trip (or if I hope to buy something) so that the funds are in my hands before my trip!

You are all doing a great job. Best customer service I have encountered!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the Rememinder Cindy!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

Amazing, this morning I was sitting here thinking I needed to ask "when do I need to cash out?" and there was my answer! Thanks! We're going the week before Christmas to WDW and I don't want to wait too long, but not cash out too early, so I think I'll wait until the end of October.

Thanks again for your info
    JollyTammy

Thanks for the reminder Cindy! With the jump in membership here, I can only imagine the trouble tickets you already get! I think 2-3 weeks is a good rule of thumb for cashing out. And as long as you cash out 2-3 weeks prior, you wouldn't need to file a trouble ticket or PM with a "need by date" which hopefully would cut down on additional work for you and Tricia! I would much rather you all be working on offers, new merchants and tracking down shopping credits!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default When are you going exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Thanks for the reminder............I am hoping to cash out in the next few weeks for our disney trip which is the middle of November..........I like to know that I have at least 2 weeks before a trip (or if I hope to buy something) so that the funds are in my hands before my trip!

You are all doing a great job. Best customer service I have encountered!!
    We're heading down Nov 15th and coming back on thanksgiving day the 22nd.

Just curious!

April
    Sunshine Rewards