Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boca Java Pumpkin Paradise

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    No, the offer has been pulled. They weren't happy with our traffic.
    I think they pulled the offer too quickly! I was really looking forward to ordering from them, but just hadn't gotten around to it. I shouldn't have procrastinated. Perhaps they can be sweet-talked back into giving us another chance??? If anyone could do it, Cindy or Tricia could.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I think the problem is too many people sign up for the free stuff or initial cheap trial and then cancel right after.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

That's too bad.

DH and I really enjoyed the flavors from the offer order and I was just picking which ones I want delivered next. The pumpkin paradise looks good. So does the Tropical Tricks n Treats. Yum!

I like the flavored coffees; he likes the straight, strong brews so we get some of each.
    Sunshine Rewards

Aww ... sorry for those folks that waited. I really liked this offer. I just updated my order yesterday to include the new Tropical Tricks-N-Treats. This is one of the offers that I plan to keep for a long time.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

What a bummer... I was going to order this for my grandpa for Christmas, but was waiting until next month to order (1. to count for next quarter SM status and 2. so it would be more fresh when he got it in December). Hopefully it will come back or something similar will replace it?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I think the problem is too many people sign up for the free stuff or initial cheap trial and then cancel right after.
    Interesting... part of the Boca Java terms is that you CANNOT quick cancel. They state that you must order at least 4 more bags past the initial shipment before they will allow you to cancel. Of course the coffee is so good who wants to cancel, is what I want to know LOL!!

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

I am so upset that it isn't here anymore, especially with everyone talking about all the new flavors! I just keep drinking my ol' not-so-good coffee wishing it was boca java!!!!
    JollyTammy

I was one who procrastinated on this offer too. I wanted to wait closer to the Holidays. My mom loves coffee just as much as I do and I wanted to do her up a big basket full of gourmet coffee.
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

I'm really surprised, too. The coffee is really good and I have kept my membership....It sounds like a lot of people have kept their membership. Bummer for those who waited on ordering.