Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did the Daily Survey change to Paid Expressions?

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Default Did the Daily Survey change to Paid Expressions?

Hi Tricia,

Did the Daily Survey change to Paid Expressions? It told me I completed the survey but did not take me back to your page - it was on Paid Expressions page. I'm confused as to whether I'll receive credit through SR.

Thanks,
    TIAMOMMA

Not that I know of. If you don't end up getting credit for it, let me know as many specifics as you can and I will email my contact. The last time that someone ended up NOT on an SR page at the end, they still did get credit though.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I was just going to ask the same thing..the daily survey page looks completely different?!?

I just had the same experience.

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

Yeah, same here. And it doesn't take you back to SR
    Tried to do another survey later in the day, and the same thing and I was told I had already done the survey for the day.
    JollyTammy

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Quote Originally Posted by jollytammy View Post
    Yeah, same here. And it doesn't take you back to SR
    Tried to do another survey later in the day, and the same thing and I was told I had already done the survey for the day.

That's the same thing that happened to me. I never got sent back to SR and it never really said I completed a survey. It's like it just ended and went to the paid expressions or whatever homepage. I hope we get credit for these.. especially with the special cashout coming this week!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I did a survey early this morning and all was normal with no problems....just went to check what you all are talking about and clicked on the survey and I see that strange looking page....Paid Expressions?? Something was changed that's for sure!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

well it wont even let me do a survey only asking me do i use comestics on my feet or none on my feet then thats it lol
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/bonniejean/earnsunnn.gif[/IMG]

That's totally weird. I'll see tomorrow morning whether the credits came through. You can be sure that if I did not get paid for ALL of my surveys today I will not just be content with an explanation. They will have to do a "make good" and give me the amount that I would normally make on a Sunday. Then I would have to find a way to divvy it up. LOL!

Hopefully it is only the final page and not the total tracking. I know they can tell which surveys were ours even without the final page. I'll try to take a survey in a bit as well so that I can explain it in the morning.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default me too

I have had the same problem... totally new looking page with "Paid Expressions", questions about foot care/creams, and after telling me I don't qualify, not being able to return to SR.