Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Did the Daily Survey change to Paid Expressions?

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemckenzie View Post
    That is the same page I got. Did you do the survey?

I just took it, started the survey about cosmetics for your feet then it said this:

We’re sorry, but there appear to be no surveys available for you right now. Please look below to take advantage of other great opportunities!
    Last edited by Nite0wl71; 05-20-2007 at 10:33 PM.

I just tried it out and got it, too. I've already fired off an email to the Survey company.

I'm seeing good news and bad news. The good news is that the "CD1989" in the URL is the tracking that shows that Sunshine Rewards should be paid for the transactions. The bad news is that I don't see the long string of numbers that they usually include to tell me exactly who took the survey and on what day. Hopefully it is just hidden somewhere. If I don't hear back by 9am Eastern tomorrow, I will be calling them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by Nite0wl71 View Post

I just took it, started the survey about cosmetics for your feet then it said this:

We’re sorry, but there appear to be no surveys available for you right now. Please look below to take advantage of other great opportunities!
    Just got the same thing here. Bummer. Wanted to try to squeeze one in tonight!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Nite0wl71 View Post

Same for me too.

I completed the survey earlier today but it didn't take me back to SR.
    Hmm.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

Same experience here.

BUT one of the surveys I tried (when I was denied b/c I don't use enough foot products, etc, I just went back to SR page and tried again) asked "how long have you been a Greenfield member?" When I clicked that I was NOT a Greenfield member (since I'm an SR member), I got booted out of the survey, of course. The good thing was that it did, in fact, indicate that they are Greenfield. Or they are a hacker who is trying to get info about Greenfield. One of the two. Either way, it's helpful, I think.
    Sunshine Rewards

I took the paid expressions survey and it froze in the middle of a survey. It was asking me what I thought the price of a gallon of paint should be---then nothing. It just kept going back to that page. So, I just rebooted my computer and tried to take another and it said I didn't qualify.

I got the Paid Expressions survey page, too, and went ahead and took a survey about paint shopping.

Here's the URL from the last page of the one I did:

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytr...id=34&c=CD1989

Thanks, Tricia. I hope you get credit for all of these!

same thing here

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn